D1A Blog Season 107 Topic

Agree with Roxy - you make this game very entertaining..
1/6/2015 2:42 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate everything. 
1/6/2015 3:32 PM
Podcast is awesome, very entertaining good enthusiasm. Thanks cjsweat! Makes me feel like a rock star! lol. Unfortunately, soonersrge is probably going to de-pants me tonight! I'm even checking DI-AA standings now.

I'm thinking B10 champ (Penn St?) versus SEC Champ (Tennessee?) in the title game. I haven't made it undefeated in P12 play since the 91 season.

1/6/2015 9:38 PM
1/7/2015 5:31 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 1/7/2015 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Bowlology is available! wespn.blogspot.com/2015/01/bowlology.html
Don't let gkaal persuade you into picking the NC game. Florida is your best bet.
1/7/2015 10:42 PM
"I'm thinking B10 champ (Penn St?) versus SEC Champ (Tennessee?) in the title game. I haven't made it undefeated in P12 play since the 91 season". --gkaal

"Don't let gkaal persuade you into picking the NC game. Florida is your best bet" -- cfbfan18

Our message to the Bowl Committee -- "Just say no to the Big Six conferences -- Vote Wolfpack today!"

1/8/2015 12:42 PM
1/8/2015 1:19 PM
I think you should not count out Ohio State repeating.  Roxy wins with teams despite stellar rankings in GUESS.  I think they are like 9th in GUESS, which is higher than they've been in awhile, and higher than last year when they won the NC.
1/8/2015 1:50 PM (edited)
Hm, interesting perspective. That matchup with Penn State and Ohio State, on the 15th, should be a dandy. 
1/8/2015 1:57 PM
Show starts at 3:00PM EST as usual. www.spreaker.com/user/7821679
1/8/2015 2:45 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 1/8/2015 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Here ya go: wespn.blogspot.com/2015/01/bowlology-logic.html
Florida is like the real life FSU. We are a second half team. Also please note we had our Freshman QB in the game against USC that threw 11 INTs in that game. Saw it after the full game had simmed and changed the QB position and we haven't looked back since.
1/8/2015 3:15 PM
And how did that work out for FSU? haha
1/8/2015 3:32 PM
You re right cj about my team ... I will need something special to stay undefeated this season and i knew that, it s the reason why i was soft in my OOC sked and i choosed 5 SIM teams ( appst was hired after at Mizzou ) ... I pick Penn State to play in the title game and to win it ... This team is special this season ... But as always i will give my best shot game after game and we never know what SIM Gods will decide !!!
By the way, congrats on your show ... I like it cj !!!
1/8/2015 3:34 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 1/8/2015 3:32:00 PM (view original):
And how did that work out for FSU? haha
Loved the live show!! We will see how the season goes this next week. Some tough games on the table for the BIG10 and SEC teams in the top 10. And we will always schedule the toughest teams in OOC. To be the best you have to beat the best and the only team I have NEVER beaten in 1A that I have consistently played is Washington. That is during the rebuild at UCLA and my short time here at Florida.
1/8/2015 3:39 PM (edited)
The SOS issue for us is a killer. Likely I should go the Florida route and schedule 5 elites as OOC games here on out to offset the WAC SOS effect, but I don't even know if that will be enough. We will need a few breaks (like a ND win over Penn State and a random Tennessee loss) to get a shot. There are other deserving teams still out there with tough games ahead that could make a push. Florida has to be considered in the mix despite the Game 1 Festival of Picks against USC. For Nevada, it is very unlikely that we lose a conference game and I'm unsure how much margin of victory is a factor against my WAC-mates. Still, we can only play who is on the schedule and pray for some help from the WIS gods.
1/8/2015 3:37 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
D1A Blog Season 107 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.