I'm interested in a player who is available for trade. Problem is he was arbed 3 times and is refusing to sign LT with his current team. If I traded for him would that still be the case or would he consider signing LT with a new team? I don't want to give up talent for what could amount to a 1/2 year rental.
1/24/2015 2:45 PM
OK, I see it can happen, but is Duran the exception or the rule?
1/25/2015 9:10 AM

It's happened before.    But I'm not sure it's a 100% thing so I'm not going to say it is.

1/25/2015 9:29 AM
Recently traded for this guy, then immediately locked him up long term.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Osvaldo Torres
1/26/2015 6:02 PM
Just traded for this guy-- he will not re-sign.
1/27/2015 5:48 PM
Typically if the guy has a patience rating such that you feel he would normally re-sign, then he will.

I won't say it is 100%, but I will say that the only thing I would be looking at is his patience rating.

It seems pretty obvious that the player does not hold what another team did to him against his new team.

SSS, but the one player that wouldn't re-sign from the list above is the guy with 35 patience...
1/27/2015 6:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.