NCAA II - Need Replacement Topic

Replacement needed and we <40 games into the season so the amateur draft is still coming up. Looking for someone to take the team over long term and not as a one season replacement.

Pittsburgh Panthers

Why you should be interested:

1. I've commished over 70+ seasons and we've never had to wait at rollover once. We have always been approved the same day as rollover.

2. Very low turnover. See above.

3. Rules including MWR which are enforced (linked below)

World Rules

9/7/2017 7:13 AM (edited)
I'll take that Kansas City team
12/10/2015 11:02 PM
New team available in NCAA.  Link above.
12/21/2015 8:08 AM
Great world with literally no waiting, commish has pushed the button the same day the world rolls over ever single season
1/12/2016 5:34 PM
I concur with tk, I have gotten to the point where I only play in leagues that hopkinsheel runs. In 5 years of playing in his worlds, I have never waiting more than 1 day for rollover. Don't believe it? Get in and see for yourself.
1/12/2016 6:20 PM
I concur, NCAA is a fantastic very competitive world, no funny crap going on and hopkins keeps it rolling. Get in now while you can. 
1/12/2016 8:23 PM
Not only does roll overs happen quickly in Hopkins worlds but there is also a respect by all the managers that follows Hopkins into his worlds. You don't get the arguments in league chat that you get in public worlds, this makes the game more fun to play. 
1/13/2016 4:28 AM
Grab one of the two teams now. Very little turnover in a great competitive world that approves the same day it rolls every season
1/13/2016 7:45 PM
World Series is over and we'll be rolling over in a couple days.  One team available.  Send me a sitemail!
1/17/2016 11:53 AM
I want it!
1/19/2016 10:43 PM
NCAA II - Need Replacement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.