This is a boring game Topic

I check in to my team three times a day to see how we did and check the box score. The past two days other that having an injury to a Hi level hitter their is nothing here to do. I won't be returning for another season of watching paint dry.
2/3/2015 5:56 AM
Thanks for letting us know,
2/3/2015 6:39 AM
Were you expecting a fireworks show after every game?     That's usually only after the Friday PM2 games.   It's spectacular.
2/3/2015 7:18 AM
I think atldmat needs to go back to his XBox.
2/3/2015 7:23 AM
I'm legitimately curious as to what he was expecting.   It's a baseball simulation not a block party with keggers on the corner.
2/3/2015 8:42 AM
I'm guessing they don't have theme days in his world.

We have Screaming Fridays in Moonlight Graham.  It's awesome.  They should try it in his boring world.

2/3/2015 9:26 AM
A+ thread without question
2/3/2015 9:29 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/3/2015 9:26:00 AM (view original):
I'm guessing they don't have theme days in his world.

We have Screaming Fridays in Moonlight Graham.  It's awesome.  They should try it in his boring world.

Today is "Make Fun of Tec's Ridiculous FA Contracts" Day in MG.   Helps us get thru the slow R5 Freeze.  

Not sure that can be incorporated into all worlds.
2/3/2015 9:35 AM
That sounds as interesting as checking in three times a day and coming across an injury to a High A level hitter.
2/3/2015 10:26 AM
It needs more cowbell.
2/3/2015 10:37 AM
2/3/2015 11:00 AM
I actually want to keep checking this thread because I'm as curious as Mike as to what he'd suggest to make it less like watching paint dry.
2/3/2015 11:07 AM
Obviously the original post is a troll. But one thing that actually is boring - there are certain days in the schedule where nothing happens. Rule 5 day, the pointless day after Spring Training when there are no games, and All Star day.

Also, I just made it to the World Series for the first time (yeah, sorry, I had to brag a little bit), and both myself and my future opponent won the LCS in 5 games or less. That means we are stuck with about 6 cycles of Off Days and "Placeholder Days" before the World Series actually starts. I'm not sure what the reason is for this. I'd love to start the Series, and I'm sure the rest of the world would love to get it over with so we can roll. Why do we need the extra days of nothing?
2/3/2015 12:32 PM (edited)
Day three and another minor league injury. So I have time to kill here in the chat room. Is that some kind of a theme?
2/3/2015 12:19 PM
What are your thoughts about using left handed second basemen in HBD?
2/3/2015 12:39 PM
12345 Next ▸
This is a boring game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.