Important Announcement Topic

Posted by cburton23 on 2/20/2015 10:38:00 AM (view original):
So it look like my teams are set to auto renew.  Can that be turned off?
Yes, go to "manage renewals" under office tab and you can un-check the box.  I think it only applies if you have previously purchased seasons.  For example, mine says I have 4 seasons remaining, and auto-renewal is checked.... but on my other ID I have no seasons remaining, so auto-renewal is not an option.  Basically, it's not going to automatically charge your credit card.

2/20/2015 12:58 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 2/20/2015 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cburton23 on 2/20/2015 10:38:00 AM (view original):
So it look like my teams are set to auto renew.  Can that be turned off?
Yes, go to "manage renewals" under office tab and you can un-check the box.  I think it only applies if you have previously purchased seasons.  For example, mine says I have 4 seasons remaining, and auto-renewal is checked.... but on my other ID I have no seasons remaining, so auto-renewal is not an option.  Basically, it's not going to automatically charge your credit card.

Correct, read the FAQ on the right side of the "manage renewal" tab and it explains it pretty well.
2/20/2015 3:27 PM
... So are you still getting warnings if your seasons are out?
2/20/2015 8:22 PM
◂ Prev 123
Important Announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.