calling out moy23 Topic

Over the past few years, when I venture into this forum I occasionally click on a non-shtickless thread just to try to figure out what the **** is.  I feel responsible for these threads existing here as I stopped watching the wall and look what happened.

Anyway I am regularly saddened to see you engaged in arguments with gutter accounts about whatever popcorn scandal all the retards are worked up over at that moment.  You repeat your party's talking points with vigor that man typically reserves for the end stages of masturbation.  You scowl at leaders as if last week they didn't invite you to the party you totally didn't want to go to anyway.  When did you become so American?  Shape up and if you can't, maybe start a different account for that nonsense.  Yours has a legacy of being happy go lucky and semi-retarded, and you're ******* up my nostalgia with this ****.

2/15/2015 11:01 AM
HEAR YE HEAR YE!
2/15/2015 2:57 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I AM SAMPSON_382
3/14/2015 8:48 AM
Hey moy!!

Listen to Larry. Seriously.
5/2/2015 7:42 PM
He got what he deserved.

Bump
9/7/2022 4:14 PM
calling out moy23 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.