Seasons and Renewals Topic

Posted by fermor332002 on 3/2/2015 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mrfortune3 on 2/28/2015 1:59:00 AM (view original):
Ok seriously. What is the deal with the bowl money being stripped. I submitted a ticket on the 23rd and still no response to the ticket and it's now the 28th when Bryant world starts recruiting.
Did you lose your WILK money too? By the way. How much money is aloted for each recruit? Is it 10Gs? Does any one know?
No, Wilkinson was fine. It's 15K per at D1.
3/3/2015 1:33 AM

I Have a problem, I can't purchase a new season. I try with two card but nothing.
When I insert the informations of the credit card, I only find a message saying that the name or the address I filled is not the one on the card. Note that I renewed the subscription many times but nothing ever occurred.
Is it a problem of the site?

3/3/2015 6:11 AM (edited)
Uhhh, the potter444 account in Wilkinson (not the notpotter444 account) just lost Tennessee.  He had bought a season, redshirted players, and scheduled games for next season.  Would be nice if the guy didn't lose the elite after all these seasons.  Can we get this fixed?
4/3/2015 12:36 AM
Did you try and pick it back up? When this happens and you go back at it the team will definitely take you back.

This has been a problem in the past too. Send in a ticket and promise to sue them in small claims court.

3/3/2016 6:04 PM
By the way. Why did they change the smiley faces again? Did some one get offended?
3/3/2016 6:05 PM
Posted by dommitoad on 3/3/2015 6:11:00 AM (view original):

I Have a problem, I can't purchase a new season. I try with two card but nothing.
When I insert the informations of the credit card, I only find a message saying that the name or the address I filled is not the one on the card. Note that I renewed the subscription many times but nothing ever occurred.
Is it a problem of the site?

Try clearing your cache.
3/3/2016 6:07 PM
question about renewals: I want to raise to Div II, I have already applied for jobs. Do I need to renew my current DIII team and wait or NOT renew my team? and renew after I get offers?
12/21/2017 8:32 AM
I am having an issue in Camp renewing my Florida St team. There is not an action item selection to renew. I have multiple seasons to use.
7/31/2018 4:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
Seasons and Renewals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.