Banned PLayers League with a Twist V-6 FULL Topic

Banned Players League- Twisted V-6

NBA League Number yet to be determined.

Capp 52M. No Clones. No Rookies.

Please check your roster twice for compliance prior to submitting your team. If you have questions please feel free to site mail me..

There are 3 separate lists of banned players. A-B-C

In the beginning you will have 3 options.

Option#1: You can choose one player from List A and then 2 players from list C. Your remaining roster will be comprised of those players not banned on any list.

Option#2: You can choose two players from List B and the one player from list C.  Your remaining players will be comprised of those players not banned on any list.

Option#3: You can choose 3 Players from List C. Your remaining players will be comprised of those players not banned on any list.

Wilt, LeBron and Michael Jordan are banned for all teams.

The following Players are Banned. They are listed alphabetical by last name by position.

Option#1 List A = Dennis Rodman, Chris Paul and Kareem Abdul Jabber.  You can have one (1) of these players and 2 players from list C.

Option#2 List B= John Stockton,Dwayne Wade, Kevin Durant and Shaquille O’Neil. You can have 2 of these players and 1 (one) player from list C.  

Option#3 List C= Is as follows; If you have elected to use option#3 then you can chose 3 players from the following list.

Point Guards….

Archibald. Nate
Billups, Chauncey
Curry, Stephen
Frazier, Walt
Johnson, Magic
Hardaway, Anfernee
Kidd, Jason
Payton, Gary
Robertson, Oscar
Rondo, Rajon
West, Jerry
Williams, Deron

Shooting Guards…

Allen, Ray
Bryant,  Kobe
Drexler, Clyde
Ginobli, Manu

Small Forwards…..

Erving, Juluis
Hill, Grant
McGrady, Tracey
Pippen, Scottie

Power Forwards…

Barkley, Charles
Bird, Larry
Brand, Elton
Camby, Marcus
Drummond, Andre
Duncan, Tim
Garnett, Kevin
Ibaka, Serge
Kemp, Shawn
 Malone, Karl
Marion, Shawn
McHale, Kevin

Centers….

Ewing, Patrick
Gilmore, Artis
Howard, Dwight
Lanier, Bob
Malone, Moses
McAdoo, Bob
McHale, Kevin
Mutombo, Dikembe
Olaujwon. Hakeem
Robinson, David
Russell, Bill
Stoudamire, Amare
Wallace, Ben
Walton, Bill

3/14/2015 6:06 PM (edited)

You have chris paul on both list a and c

3/14/2015 3:18 PM
it doesnt matter which list paul is on, A or C. same goes for any player in list A.

hoos, you might want to consider 4 players from group C, that would differentiate option 3 from option 1. 

happy with the way it is, or any change made, doesnt matter to me
3/14/2015 4:54 PM
I have edited C Paul and Lebron from list C.
3/14/2015 6:07 PM
Hey hood I'm going with option 2
3/15/2015 3:53 PM
I mean hoos
3/15/2015 3:53 PM
option #1 for me
3/20/2015 7:40 PM
Banned PLayers League with a Twist V-6 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.