Pete Rose and the HOF Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This thread is dumb. Everyone is dumb. Why does every thread have the same 4-5 morons posting in it?

Reinstate Pete Rose and just throw him in the Hall, just bypass the theatrics of voters continually not voting for him because he "scarred the game" or whatever over-the-top statement is in use today.
3/17/2015 8:20 PM
I didn't say he was ever on ballot, I said that's what would happen if he were.
3/17/2015 8:57 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/17/2015 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Wow, Tec doesn't even realize how stupid he looks not accepting the obvious parallel between the 2 posts in question.

Best option when you get called out like that is to just shut up and disappear from the thread for a couple of days.  Or admit it.  Trying to claim that those are different types of posts is absurd.
Tec chooses option 3, double down while calling everyone else stupid.
3/17/2015 10:17 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/17/2015 7:17:00 PM (view original):
Uh, sure.

The example you provided was a comment about you.  Not about me.

Dumbass.

Why do you continue to post in the forums?  We all know how big of a moron you are.  No need to keep proving that point.  You're preaching to the choir.
I wanted to circle back to this. Mostly because it's amazing.

Obviously, the comment I provided was one you wrote to me. That was the point. You wrote it.

Burnsy accused you of using a certain logic when you say things like, "Well, the people who run baseball think he should be banned. Do you think you know better than the people who actually run baseball for a living?"

You then said, "When have I used it?"

"It," referring to the logic Burnsy accused you of using.

So I provided this example of something you said a couple months ago:

"So what you're saying is that YOU are somehow smarter, more knowledgeable, and have more insight into the game of baseball than the people who cover it for a living?"

Do you get it now, or should I rewrite this explanation using only single syllable words?
3/18/2015 12:46 PM
I'm sure he gets it, he just doesn't want to give you the satisfaction. He's probably smirking as he responds to you.

This is silly.
3/18/2015 1:08 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/18/2015 1:06:00 PM (view original):
How sad and lonely your life must be that you keep coming back to insist on arguing with me.

It's also sad that you have so little self awareness, and try to turn any arguments that touches upon your dumbassery around to try to take the focus off yourself.  Must be some sort of innate defense mechanism.

I'd block you, but I'm constantly amused by you.  You're like a tragic comedy.

LOL

Where exactly was my dumbassery in this?
3/18/2015 1:13 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/18/2015 1:08:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure he gets it, he just doesn't want to give you the satisfaction. He's probably smirking as he responds to you.

This is silly.
Oh, I "get" something.  Just not what you and BL think I should be "getting".
3/18/2015 1:19 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/18/2015 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/18/2015 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 3/18/2015 1:06:00 PM (view original):
How sad and lonely your life must be that you keep coming back to insist on arguing with me.

It's also sad that you have so little self awareness, and try to turn any arguments that touches upon your dumbassery around to try to take the focus off yourself.  Must be some sort of innate defense mechanism.

I'd block you, but I'm constantly amused by you.  You're like a tragic comedy.

LOL

Where exactly was my dumbassery in this?
Pulling a quote from another thread that I made about how you apparently think about yourself, and trying to attribute it as a statement about me.

That's dumb.

???

I never tried to say the quote (that you wrote) was about you.

I pulled the quote to show what you wrote.

3/18/2015 1:21 PM
OK.

I know what I wrote.

Because I wrote it.

And it has my userid on it.

Do you even know what point you think you are trying to make?
3/18/2015 1:24 PM
You asked "When have I used it?"

I provided an answer.

Get it now?

3/18/2015 1:25 PM
You don't see the disconnect?

No, apparently you don't.

3/18/2015 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
Pete Rose and the HOF Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.