QB Running Best Formation? Topic

Anybody have any significant luck with running with a QB?

I have a guy on my team that is a converted DB...I recruited him specifically to run the ball, but it never has worked as well as I had hoped.  Maybe I need to put him in another formation.  Been using Pro Set only (which is my only formation that I practice and use)
3/22/2015 4:45 PM
In 1.0 you would be able to convert a DB, WR, or RB into a QB and in a few seasons, could be successful. After 2.0 and further iterations, the QB running situation, I believe, is downgraded because in two or three back formations, one back will not be blocking and just stand around watching. (In WB, two would be standing around.)
3/22/2015 6:42 PM (edited)
I have used shotgun with ok success. I try to not overrun them. Used a converted rb but they did not do as well as a regular qb with good ath, great elusiveness and decent enough speed.
3/22/2015 7:52 PM
Yea back before this update I believe a team won a D3 NC mainly having the qb run from the shotgun. Was like a 65 speed and strong and elusive as well
3/22/2015 9:56 PM
Has anyone had success running the ball with their QB? If so, please site mail me. If you know of a team running the ball with their QB please let me know.

9/5/2017 7:14 AM
QB Running Best Formation? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.