no one is going to "sign off on it" because doing it in a collusive way is of course not allowed.  

As discussed, the example here COULD have been collusion or maybe an attempt at collusion that pi disrupted.  Or it may have been that the player wasnt even cut.

if the question were "may a coach who has two teams in one world pick up with one team a player that the other team cut?" I expect that the ansewr would be no - and I think the answer should be no.
4/27/2015 10:09 PM
piman I wish you'd play that player. **** colonels.

trevor, this team of his sucks. its an obvious train wreck that he is in first yr of rebuilding. I seriously doubt he did what you say is possible. If you have some evidence show it. You are "too noble" to "narc" about rules violations to admin (who might be able to actually do something about checking it to see if there is any impropriety) and instead run your mouth here for giggles. piman is now 0-5 and this transfer would be the 2nd best shooter on his ****** team. 

I'm not saying your scenario is impossible and I'm not saying that its not a violation if it were to occur. I am saying you have no ******* proof that it happened here and there are many other ways this player ends up in this team that are totally above board. 

I know you don't give a ****, but if you don't apologize a bit to piman so that he feels "safe" to use the ****** player to maybe keep from 0-27 it'll negate an awful lot of goodwill you've generated in the years since you started off as a gigantic ********, at least with me.
4/28/2015 3:17 AM
I've site mailed him twice telling him to play gram thank you very much...and told him to do it in this thread too...you stick to your guns regardless
4/28/2015 7:38 AM
The only thing piman not playing Gram does is lend a hair of credence to what I said on here initially
4/28/2015 7:53 AM
colonel, with which team did you attempt to use FSS $ from a lower division school to enhance your recruiting?  did you play the guys you recruited in that way?
4/28/2015 8:45 AM
Not sure how colonels is still around if he admitted to cheating.  Seems ban worthy across all IDs.
4/28/2015 8:49 AM
Lol well then dig as necessary...it was 5 or so years ago...I know my intent was to share fss however I'm not sure if I was able to execute it because normally you couldn't get fss if u didn't pay full price for your team and I got it on a promo...chase my ambulance as u will tho
4/28/2015 9:32 AM
Btw, if u think people with multiple teams in the same world aren't sharing fss between their teams, I'd call u incredibly naive
4/28/2015 10:24 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/28/2015 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Btw, if u think people with multiple teams in the same world aren't sharing fss between their teams, I'd call u incredibly naive
most of us recognize some folks are. if you think its all those folks, i'd call u incredibly naive, with a clear cheater's bias.

anyway, no, i wasn't trolling you. what was trolling? you've clearly stated collusive activities you undertook in the past. i'm not making anything up. im just mentioning it so its clear how little stock people should be putting into your comments here.
4/28/2015 12:05 PM
Says the guy that was "breaking the rules" (multiple teams within 1000 miles) for years (whom I vouched for).

Btw, feel free to check the last time I've used my other IDs. And again, those with multiple teams in a world are not overlapping in their fss state purchases, so whether they "mean to" or not...they're buying fss differently than they would if they only had 1 team in a world.

If piman is innocent, he should be playing Gram, no? IJS
4/28/2015 12:18 PM
yeh its definitely not all of us, i care too much to start to cheat to win and sure their may be some people who do, but i bet their outnumbered by the people who dont and have two teams to either have more teams to spread across divisions, or test strategies or another perfectly fine reason that doesn't warrant being labeled as a cheater
4/28/2015 12:28 PM
And again to be clear...I could give a damn about making friends/enemies/being liked in an online sports simulation game...I'll never meet most of u and I lone wolf better/more than most, so again attempt to shame me all you want.
4/28/2015 12:28 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/28/2015 7:53:00 AM (view original):
The only thing piman not playing Gram does is lend a hair of credence to what I said on here initially
The only thing this does is encourage people to go on witch hunts to hurt owners' reputations, without penalty.

Also, I'm still wondering why owners want to have multiple teams in the same world? The only reason I can come up with is that they like being in a Div-3 conference with certain owners, yet want to move up to higher divisions? But then why not just use the same account in a different world?
4/28/2015 12:43 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 4/28/2015 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 4/28/2015 7:53:00 AM (view original):
The only thing this does is encourage people to go on witch hunts to hurt owners' reputations, without penalty.

Also, I'm still wondering why owners want to have multiple teams in the same world? The only reason I can come up with is that they like being in a Div-3 conference with certain owners, yet want to move up to higher divisions? But then why not just use the same account in a different world?
for that reason as well as learning how slow 1x worlds are id rather have 2 accounts on the 2x than 1 account on all the 1 x days and plan on dropping my 1x once i get my new account running at a high level.
4/28/2015 12:47 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/28/2015 7:38:00 AM (view original):
I've site mailed him twice telling him to play gram thank you very much...and told him to do it in this thread too...you stick to your guns regardless
which guns should I stick too exactly? the ones where I don't like it when people slander someone's reputation without any actual evidence of impropriety? I guess I will stick to that one...and no, not playing the player does not lend credence to your baseless accusation, it speaks to someone who is mortified by the accusation of impropriety who wants to avoid any hint of it even if it hurts his team and said accusations were baseless...
4/28/2015 6:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.