Might want to start with a blank page for the nu game.
7/7/2016 5:25 PM
bump
7/11/2017 6:20 PM
I was about to ask why you keep bumping this thread when 75% of the information here is outdated.... Then I noticed the screenshot of that Dickinson team that was a really great team back in the day (think it won the title?). Another example of how much better teams have gotten in 3.0

Dickinson 2.0

Great ath/def of 67/70 but very little speed. Highest PER is 44. Highest BH at 64, 2nd highest 42. Highest Pass at 50 (2 tied). Highest LP of 57. Solid stamina but not outrageous. Team is a little on the young side though.

Piedmont 3.0

Example of a very good high ath/def team in 3.0. Pretty good speed at the guard spot (96, 82) but average elsewhere. No super high rebounding but still solid. Dickinson wins on this one. But a true low post scorer with 91 LP

But then you get to the guard skills. Legit 3pt threat in Gunn. Guard BH of 78, 67, 57,55. Guard Pass of 70, 67, 62. Very similar ST. Team pass of 46 vs 26.

Oh and the Piedmont averages include a walkon. Without walkon avg ath/def is 72/73. Yowza.

Anyway, I know I'm in love with 2.0 and whatever. But, to me, this is pretty damn interesting about how much it has changed. Exactly as predicted.
7/11/2017 6:45 PM (edited)
Posted by Benis on 7/11/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
I was about to ask why you keep bumping this thread when 75% of the information here is outdated.... Then I noticed the screenshot of that Dickinson team that was a really great team back in the day (think it won the title?). Another example of how much better teams have gotten in 3.0

Dickinson 2.0

Great ath/def of 67/70 but very little speed. Highest PER is 44. Highest BH at 64, 2nd highest 42. Highest Pass at 50 (2 tied). Highest LP of 57. Solid stamina but not outrageous. Team is a little on the young side though.

Piedmont 3.0

Example of a very good high ath/def team in 3.0. Pretty good speed at the guard spot (96, 82) but average elsewhere. No super high rebounding but still solid. Dickinson wins on this one. But a true low post scorer with 91 LP

But then you get to the guard skills. Legit 3pt threat in Gunn. Guard BH of 78, 67, 57,55. Guard Pass of 70, 67, 62. Very similar ST. Team pass of 46 vs 26.

Oh and the Piedmont averages include a walkon. Without walkon avg ath/def is 72/73. Yowza.

Anyway, I know I'm in love with 2.0 and whatever. But, to me, this is pretty damn interesting about how much it has changed. Exactly as predicted.
Super interesting Benis. Btw I bumped this on 6-7-2016 when 2.0 was still in place and I bumped the wrong thread today. I meant to do his useful info thread.
7/11/2017 7:57 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.