Experiment: STL vs High Potential w/High WE Topic

Banks would have played on my 1AA team in his final season. That is absolutely insane. 
8/19/2015 2:13 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 8/19/2015 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Banks would have played on my 1AA team in his final season. That is absolutely insane. 
Yeah, it is nuts. He'd be solid depth on all but the best D-IA teams.
8/19/2015 2:53 PM
(nortonis dressed in a baseball cap, sunglasses, and a fake mustache)

Hello mister jefe.  My name is John and I am a rookie coach.  Do you have any tips for a newbie like me?  I don't know, and won't tell, any of your coaching competitors, I promise (mustache falls off). 
8/21/2015 10:52 AM
Posted by nortonis on 8/21/2015 10:52:00 AM (view original):
(nortonis dressed in a baseball cap, sunglasses, and a fake mustache)

Hello mister jefe.  My name is John and I am a rookie coach.  Do you have any tips for a newbie like me?  I don't know, and won't tell, any of your coaching competitors, I promise (mustache falls off). 
If you wind up playing Luther in Heisman for the NC, start all your FR players to give them PT.
8/21/2015 10:48 PM
Here are my remaining STL players:

Hesiman Luther:
SR DL Robert Ott

Rockne Colorado (still trying to build this team up):
QB Joseph Hart
OL Jesse Miller

Wilkinson Menlo:
LB Justin Pierce

Stagg ETBU:
LB Paul Lopez
8/21/2015 11:35 PM
This was a STL LB I signed and redshirted. He was the #6 overall LB recruit. He ended up playing the max number of 19 games each season as a Fr/So/Jr/Sr. His redshirt year he only had 17 games, so he was 2 short of the absolute max. His overall 827 rating was the highest I've had/seen in D3. I have a LB in Stagg that was also STL that will surpass 827 overall which is interesting because he was only the #37 LB recruit but had +15 WE. I'll post his info after the Stagg season.

https://i.imgur.com/DUSEgOYh.jpg
4/7/2018 12:54 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234
Experiment: STL vs High Potential w/High WE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.