FOX NEWS--- FAIR AND BALANCED? Topic

BARELY A MENTION OF DENNIS HASTERT(LONGEST SERVING REPUG HOUSE SPEAKER) TODAY. WONDER WHAT THE COVERAGE WOULDA BEEN IF IT HAD BEEN A DEM?

FAIR AND BALANCED MY LEFT GONAD
5/29/2015 5:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You're a low information voter, I'm not surprised you don't know Dennis Hastert is.
5/29/2015 6:32 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/29/2015 6:32:00 PM (view original):
You're a low information voter, I'm not surprised you don't know Dennis Hastert is.
HELLO HIGH INFORMATION POSTER!

I'm not surprised you fail to make a complete sentence. 
5/29/2015 7:59 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/29/2015 6:32:00 PM (view original):
I would have been in my late 20s when Hastert left office... so I'm not surprised either.... drinking, smoking, and shagging would have been higher priorities back then.
5/29/2015 11:48 PM
Perhaps stine will list the House speakers since the mid-80s for the low information voters.    Because I'm sure he knows all of them off the top of his head.
5/30/2015 7:08 AM
FOX NEWS--- FAIR AND BALANCED? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.