Most Whines, no championships Topic

Posted by Benis on 8/13/2019 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/13/2019 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 8/13/2019 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 8/13/2019 7:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 8/12/2019 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 8/12/2019 10:47:00 PM (view original):
Good stuff
Somebody has to say something interesting, hell I go out of town for 4 days, and people are resurrecting 4 year old boring threads to amuse themselves.
Wait. You've been gone FOUR days?!!

My god. Think of all the posts that have been "allowed to pass without comment".

So neglectful of your sworn duties to the HD forums.
LOL, says the guy with 2.65 times the number of posts in 2 fewer years. You are *literally* (you’re welcome, heyhowareya) the guy who calls someone else a name, thinking you’re making the other guy look like an *******.
The reason i laugh at you has nothing to do with the topics at hand. But more about..... "says the guy with 2.65 times the number....." hahaha!!!!!

You can't have normal conversations without making it a math problem! What's wrong with good ol "double the posts i have...."?! Is 2.65 that necessary to apply here?
I was going to ask why only 2.65? It's not precise enough for my liking. I definitely have 2.654321 times as many posts. Let's get specific here.
this data is calculated to ten decimals but only displayed to two decimals, of course - the engine has always worked that way
8/13/2019 11:24 PM
But these go to 11!
8/14/2019 7:06 AM
Posted by mullycj on 8/14/2019 7:06:00 AM (view original):
But these go to 11!
Well it’s one louder, isn’t it?
8/14/2019 9:39 AM
are we talking base 12?
8/14/2019 11:22 AM
Wtffff is this. Everyone be ready for a fire cub cub post tonight!
8/14/2019 2:29 PM
I'm so sorry that i hadn't look back at this thread until now. This thread has it all! I may act like i dislike some of you. Or like i side with some over others (say it shoe..... "like benis!"). But i gotta be honest... we have some of the greatest internet characters I've ever come acrossed here. And i love that it's THIS group of people, that i get to argue with over pointless ****! Just sayin!
8/14/2019 10:12 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/14/2019 10:12:00 PM (view original):
I'm so sorry that i hadn't look back at this thread until now. This thread has it all! I may act like i dislike some of you. Or like i side with some over others (say it shoe..... "like benis!"). But i gotta be honest... we have some of the greatest internet characters I've ever come acrossed here. And i love that it's THIS group of people, that i get to argue with over pointless ****! Just sayin!
Gotta agree with this. I haven't been around very long but this **** makes me laugh. Nice change from a boring working day.
8/14/2019 10:20 PM
Posted by GM223 on 8/14/2019 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 8/14/2019 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Gotta agree with this. I haven't been around very long but this **** makes me laugh. Nice change from a boring working day.
It's been boring as hell around here for the past few months. Maybe I'll take poopshoe off block and reignite the rivalry. He's so easy to mess with.
8/15/2019 10:14 AM
LOL, Benis and gil think they’re trolling the aspergery nerd; and benis ends up shouting in ALL CAPS, and gil wastes an hour of his employer’s time writing a 500 word essay on how “double” and “triple” are both statistically the same as 2.65x, or something.

8/15/2019 10:33 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 8/15/2019 10:33:00 AM (view original):
LOL, Benis and gil think they’re trolling the aspergery nerd; and benis ends up shouting in ALL CAPS, and gil wastes an hour of his employer’s time writing a 500 word essay on how “double” and “triple” are both statistically the same as 2.65x, or something.

See.
8/15/2019 10:56 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 8/15/2019 10:33:00 AM (view original):

i missed the all caps, and i definitely wouldn't consider you 'aspergery' or a nerd - you are just too imprecise with mathematical concepts for me to read you that way. i don't think you are a troll, but you do come close at times - and benis definitely trolls you - but that is really not what i was doing, and *usually* is not my thing (ettaexpress aside).

i was hoping you'd get the essence of my post, and see the satire for what it is (granted, writing is not my core competency, so some of that may be on me). while my post about significant digits is factually correct, it totally misses the point. THAT was the point. of course 2.65 conveys more information than rounding to 3, and i get why you do it - doing it is totally reasonable and we all understand why you do it. however, i completely ignored that and took exception of your calling 3 misleading, which is strictly incorrect - but also, more or less irrelevant. i am entirely capable of understanding why you said 2.65, without having to address your improper categorization of 3 as misleading. i think you are, too - i just think you make the choice to pick at semantics over substance. i was trying to show you the error of your ways, although admittedly, i was primarily seeking to kill 5 minutes and expected no return on my investment.
8/15/2019 5:13 PM
We should recycle some other all time threads!
8/16/2019 12:37 PM
Results of the Benis vs Poopshoe poll

14 votes for Benis
3 (surprising) votes for Poopshoe

8/19/2019 10:27 AM
Posted by Benis on 8/19/2019 10:27:00 AM (view original):

14 votes for Benis

shoe does post some of the better responses here on the forums, at least in the threads that are remotely constructive :) got to give him that! plus having 'poop' as an option in any poll is inherently going to skew the results, its really going to capture that 10 and under vote.
8/19/2019 11:01 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 8/19/2019 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 8/19/2019 10:27:00 AM (view original):

14 votes for Benis

shoe does post some of the better responses here on the forums, at least in the threads that are remotely constructive :) got to give him that! plus having 'poop' as an option in any poll is inherently going to skew the results, its really going to capture that 10 and under vote.
Poop originates from shoe's alternate ID. Which is pkoopman. So i think the connection flows together perfectly. Benis didn't just decide to add that himself.

I did like the "10 and under vote"! Haha
8/20/2019 6:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Most Whines, no championships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.