Most Whines, no championships Topic

To know and show that I have all of you on a string at my beck and call is enough, simply...

I hope ixolabrat thanked your for that guy though...I mean damn, he's not even there anymore.  And gillispie, what you probably don't know is that I'm 1-0 v. johnsensing at NO, and he's pretty much afraid to schedule me.  Karma's a ***** I guess.
6/20/2015 10:02 AM (edited)
Posted by colonels19 on 6/19/2015 8:55:00 PM (view original):
To know and show that I have all of you on a string at my beckon call is enough, simply...

I hope ixolabrat thanked your for that guy though...I mean damn, he's not even there anymore.  And gillispie, what you probably don't know is that I'm 1-0 v. johnsensing at NO, and he's pretty much afraid to schedule me.  Karma's a ***** I guess.

beck and call
6/20/2015 2:27 AM
Thanks
6/20/2015 10:01 AM
Bump - this was a fun thread
8/10/2019 10:37 AM
It would more amusing if any of the main suspects were still playing.

Somewhat sad that only thread starter metsmax, fd343ny, johnsensing, and returned gillispie are still playing.
8/11/2019 12:58 PM
Geez, your fake Wardo posts aren't getting enough attention for you so now you have to bump a four-year-old thread???

Oops, I guess I outed you. I expect you to come back with your obsession about snakep or whoever your current obsession is.
8/12/2019 6:02 AM (edited)
Posted by l80r20 on 8/11/2019 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Geez, your fake Wardo posts aren't getting enough attention for you so now you have to bump a four-year-old thread???
Useful post as always Spud/debeque
8/11/2019 5:56 PM
I figured spud/l80r20/de Beque would like this thread.

zero titles. Thousands of whines.
8/11/2019 6:07 PM
I miss nacho.
8/11/2019 11:22 PM
ah, those were the days!
8/12/2019 12:02 PM
Point of order:

Poaching is a crime where one illegally hunts or catches some form of game on someone else’s territory. Since no one owns territory (or recruits) in this game, “poaching” is not a thing in HD, and any use of the term to describe HD gameplay actions (legal or otherwise) is nonsense.

Carry on.
8/12/2019 1:56 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 8/12/2019 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Point of order:

Poaching is a crime where one illegally hunts or catches some form of game on someone else’s territory. Since no one owns territory (or recruits) in this game, “poaching” is not a thing in HD, and any use of the term to describe HD gameplay actions (legal or otherwise) is nonsense.

Carry on.
Can you please walk around with me and do this whenever people abuse the definitions of words, especially the word literally?
8/12/2019 2:15 PM
Posted by Heyhowareya on 8/12/2019 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Point of order:

Carry on.
Can you please walk around with me and do this whenever people abuse the definitions of words, especially the word literally?
im just glad that after 25 years of referring to a singular person of unknown sex as 'they', simply because my robot brain doesn't understand how the hell an unknown person would be referred to with a definitive gender (its just bad math), somebody came up with an accepted argument for actually using 'they'. if only all my teachers since the 3rd grade realized what bigots they were, they could have saved all that red ink!

i also would have accepted the replacement of he/she/it with sheeit, or just a checkbox at the bottom of each page that says '**** you and your words'.
8/12/2019 2:49 PM
Point of order:

Carry on.
"Poaching is a crime where one illegally hunts or catches some form of game on someone else’s territory" or out of season, or game that is protected by statute.

Your point is valid vis-a-vis WIS.
8/12/2019 2:58 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 8/12/2019 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Heyhowareya on 8/12/2019 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Point of order:

Carry on.
im just glad that after 25 years of referring to a singular person of unknown sex as 'they', simply because my robot brain doesn't understand how the hell an unknown person would be referred to with a definitive gender (its just bad math), somebody came up with an accepted argument for actually using 'they'. if only all my teachers since the 3rd grade realized what bigots they were, they could have saved all that red ink!

i also would have accepted the replacement of he/she/it with sheeit, or just a checkbox at the bottom of each page that says '**** you and your words'.
Clay Davis approves.
8/12/2019 3:54 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Most Whines, no championships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.