Elite Challenges Topic

*Updated
7/9/2015 5:05 PM
Should Conference Championships be included as Elite Games?     
Votes: 22
(Last vote received: 8/9/2015 6:44 PM)
7/9/2015 5:06 PM
Seems pretty unanimous to me. However, before we finalize this decision, let me point out a concern. mike1400, timberdrive, fearfactor97, and aabruzo all play sims tomorrow. So, should we count all conference games? Or could we come to agree that CC's must consist of human vs human to be considered an elite game?  
7/9/2015 7:17 PM
Maybe just games involving 2 ranked teams ???
Just my opinion ...
7/9/2015 7:42 PM
Yeah, I agree with Roxy.  That would leave out one human vs. human matchup as Northeastern is only ranked #34, which would kind of suck for the two teams in that game, though.

Oh, and feel free to leave out Columbia vs. Holy Cross.  Ha!    Pretty sure I'm going to lose that one.

7/9/2015 8:15 PM (edited)
Posted by roxy11 on 7/9/2015 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Maybe just games involving 2 ranked teams ???
Just my opinion ...
Great idea! We'll do that! 
7/9/2015 8:23 PM
Slightly updated. Will keep working on it through the weekend. 
7/17/2015 11:54 PM
Everything is updated. I'll be publishing new games tonight. You will have until 11:59PM EST on Friday, July 31st to send me your extra game. The game with the most votes will be added to the list. One extra game per division. Sitemail your suggestions. 

The games will just be published on page one, replacing last season's games. 

Again, if you don't like my selections, YOU have the opportunity to pick one extra game. I'm not even sure if this idea is really that popular yet. However, if I receive enough votes, I'll allow for two extra games per division. 
7/27/2015 9:57 PM (edited)
Updated with extra games
8/1/2015 9:38 AM
Hell of a game between USC and Notre Dame. Henry "Football" Short just lost his starting spot because his completion percentage hasn't been that good in big games.
8/1/2015 2:48 PM
That was maybe one of the best week 1's I've ever seen. USC vs ND was absolutely incredible. Cincy gave Nebraska a ton of trouble and almost came back to tie late. Maryland barely survived Michigan. MVSU won in the last minute against Texas State. Villanova gave JSU a good first half. It's only week 1! I think today set the stage for what could be one of the most exciting seasons we've ever had. There is obviously a lot of parity. 
8/1/2015 9:34 PM
Show will be tomorrow evening. 
8/4/2015 4:40 PM
*Updated
8/6/2015 10:15 AM
◂ Prev 12
Elite Challenges Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.