This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
SO YOU'RE COOL WITH RAPE!??!?!!    LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO NICKBRACCCO!!!!!
6/26/2015 3:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2015 2:53:00 PM (view original):
And sorry I didn't say thank you.

Thank you for taking the time out of your very busy day to explain to me that someone with a life would not drink their morning coffee while watching the news.
Well if you're a liberal, I'm not sure why your coffee and news time would be spent watching Fox News.

That would be like a die-hard NFL fan spending their Sunday afternoons in the fall watching soccer, because they think soccer sucks.

6/26/2015 3:13 PM
I'm glad you're here to tell us when it is and isn't ok to watch certain television programs. Thanks again.
6/26/2015 3:15 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2015 3:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm glad you're here to tell us when it is and isn't ok to watch certain television programs. Thanks again.
You're free to watch whatever you want.

I'm free to think you're an idiot.

Hope that clarifies everything.  If not, please let me know.

6/26/2015 3:23 PM
I'm just glad you're also here to tell me what I'm free to do and what you're free to think. Thanks.
6/26/2015 3:25 PM

No problem.

Anything else you need from me?

6/26/2015 3:29 PM
Is this the same BL that just finished telling us what the Confederate flag stood for?
6/26/2015 3:30 PM
RETARD
6/26/2015 3:34 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 6/26/2015 3:29:00 PM (view original):

No problem.

Anything else you need from me?

Actually, I have a seven year old Toyota Tundra. I'm thinking about trading it in. Have my eye on a 2015 F150. The wife thinks I should get something smaller. a mid size sedan like an A6 or a small SUV like a 4Runner. We only have one kid, so we don't really need the interior space (the Tundra is a 4 door and the F150 would be too).

We don't live on a farm or anything, there's no real reason for me to own a truck, I can always just get a rack to carry my surfboard. I really don't have much justification for the truck over the car/small suv, other than trucks are cool.

What are your thoughts?
6/26/2015 3:50 PM (edited)
"people like you"?

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/26/2015 4:51 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/26/2015 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 6/26/2015 1:01:00 PM (view original):
That actually paints a pretty pathetic picture of you.

Maybe you need to get a life?

People like you that spend hours upon hours each day on a simulation sports website message board, shouldn't be calling people pathetic or telling them they don't have a life.
Cool.  Another hit and run post.

Thanks for the valuable content you provide on these forums.
6/26/2015 8:37 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.