LOL at this idiot Topic

Posted by The Taint on 7/13/2015 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Lefties, all of them!

In the days since the shooting, the Republican presidential hopefuls Jeb Bush and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida have issued vague or equivocal statements, perhaps wary of losing support in the crucial South Carolina primary. (Mr. Bush, who ordered the removal of the flag from the Florida statehouse while governor, said he was confident that South Carolina would “do the right thing,” while Mr. Rubio said the state would “make the right choice for the people of South Carolina.”)

But inside the governor’s office, Ms. Haley’s phone line lit up with messages from national Republican officials offering words of condolence, among them Mr. Bush, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana and Mitt Romney, all current, likely or former candidates for president, and Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee. In some cases, there was also something else: subtle encouragement to dispatch the flag.

Mr. Romney, a financial backer of Ms. Haley’s campaigns, was explicit, according to an adviser: The flag, he believed, had to come down, a message he delivered Saturday morning on Twitter to an extraordinary response. Thousands of people, including Mr. Obama, retweeted the message, many of them heralding his stand.
precisely - she buckled from pressure outside her own state. it should have been a state's decision without all the input from everyone else which is what I said all along. Hey I'm happy - Now blacks can stop living in 1860 and start living in 2015. There are no flags to stop them from being successful in America anymore.
7/13/2015 9:49 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 7/13/2015 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, you sound really happy.
Its called sarcasm.
7/13/2015 9:48 PM
Really?
7/13/2015 10:26 PM
taint is being intentionally stupid.   Has to be.    White psycho kills 9 blacks in a church.   He has a couple of pics where he's displaying a flag.  Those who have been fighting to have the flag remove seize the opportunity to resume their fight.   NO ONE in their right mind with political aspirations will fight back.   It's just that simple.
7/14/2015 6:34 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/13/2015 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/13/2015 7:59:00 PM (view original):
"Flying that flag over a government building is essentially saying, "we pine for the days when we could legally own slaves. Know your place.""

---- now that's classic. Yes cause those that are pro Confederate Flag people in the year 2015 totally wish they could own slaves today.
I don't think anyone wants to actually own slaves today. But the flag is a symbol of the fight to keep slavery legal.
THANK GOD we have you here to tell us what things stand for, and how we should think and feel, Mr. Arbiter of Everything.

7/14/2015 8:22 AM
I've already said I want to own Asian women as slaves.     That right there proves BL doesn't know what he's talking about.
7/14/2015 8:49 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/14/2015 8:22:00 AM (view original):
"Flying that flag over a government building is essentially saying, "we pine for the days when we could legally own slaves. Know your place.""

---- now that's classic. Yes cause those that are pro Confederate Flag people in the year 2015 totally wish they could own slaves today.
I don't think anyone wants to actually own slaves today. But the flag is a symbol of the fight to keep slavery legal.
THANK GOD we have you here to tell us what things stand for, and how we should think and feel, Mr. Arbiter of Everything.

Glad you finally understand. Since we've already been through this in another thread and you've made it clear you don't want to do it again, I'll assume you're done here.
7/14/2015 9:06 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2015 8:49:00 AM (view original):
I've already said I want to own Asian women as slaves.     That right there proves BL doesn't know what he's talking about.
Unless you have a flag that represents that, BL will tell you "No, you don't really want Asian woman slaves".
7/14/2015 9:19 AM
Was BL staring in the mirror when he started this thread?
7/14/2015 9:19 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2015 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/14/2015 8:22:00 AM (view original):

Glad you finally understand. Since we've already been through this in another thread and you've made it clear you don't want to do it again, I'll assume you're done here.
Geez, you're dumb.

I'm pointing and laughing at you and your foolishness.

7/14/2015 9:21 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/14/2015 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2015 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Unless you have a flag that represents that, BL will tell you "No, you don't really want Asian woman slaves".
Well, he's a functional retard.    So there's that.
7/14/2015 9:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20 Next ▸
LOL at this idiot Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.