Police interaction Topic

I'm asking for your opinion on the crime based on the video evidence we have. Do you think it was murder?
8/5/2015 4:15 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/5/2015 3:25:00 PM (view original):
It's my opinion, tard.
Don't you mean "It's my 'tard opinion"?
8/5/2015 4:17 PM
Nope. You're the retard.
8/5/2015 4:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
What's between manslaughter and murder?
8/5/2015 4:51 PM
But the ends, in that example, don't justify the means.

That's pretty clear.

Evading arrest/resisting arrest are usually minor crimes. Most aren't even felonies.
8/5/2015 5:36 PM
Dude, you need to chill out. Everything everyone says here is just an opinion.

Regarding "ends justify the means." sometimes protests are a useful tool to bring about change and sometimes deadly force is required when the police are making an arrest. In my opinion, deadly force certainly wasn't justified in the Dubose situation.

Regarding the cause of the shooting, there was just one cause: Tensing. Every other cop in America opts not to shoot Dubose in the head. Tensing's actions were not reasonable.
8/5/2015 7:03 PM
Newton's Third Law.

Dubose decides not to cooperate with police.
Something happens that wouldn't have.
8/5/2015 7:57 PM
Maybe the rioting just didn't go far enough.  That's why it hasn't effected change.

SHOULD THEY RIOT SOME MORE, BL?  BURN THE ************ DOWN???
8/5/2015 8:02 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 8/5/2015 7:42:00 PM (view original):
And you've proven yourself wrong again. "sometimes protests are a useful tool to bring about change" Riots are NOT. You were ok with the looting and the burning down of businesses of innocent people in Ferguson. Thing is, there's a difference between riots and protests. Interesting how you are calling all that went on in Ferguson as protests when they were in fact Riots, something extremely different.

Last time:
Dubose caused Tensing to react. Doesn't matter if it was a gunshot, a slap to the face, letting him drive away, (as you suggest) or a wedgie! Your whole argument is based on cause and regardless of who is involved in any kind of meeting, friendly or not, people react to other peoples actions. Tensing's reaction was based on Dubose's actions. Never said Tensing's actions were reasonable or not. That is beside the point. Watch the video again and tell me Dubose did nothing wrong. Tensing shot Dubose because Dubose did nothing wrong. He cooperated fully. YOU are wrong.
Do you think it's possible that Dubose could "do something wrong" and still not be responsible for Tensing shooting him in the head?

8/5/2015 8:15 PM
8/5/2015 10:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...19 Next ▸
Police interaction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.