Posted by tecwrg on 8/10/2015 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/10/2015 2:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/8/2015 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2015 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2015 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2015 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/7/2015 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2015 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Maybe not in those words.  But it's been the constant theme in all your threads about Michael Brown, Eric Garner, etc.

Or are you going to now pretend that it's not?

I don't think cops are murderous pigs. I think Tensing is a murderer.

I think we have a problem with racism in this country that a lot people would prefer to ignore.
Maybe the problem is not that people are preferring to ignore racism.

Maybe the problem is a difference of opinion on how to best address it.

Your condoning of the riots in Baltimore a couple of months as a justifiable "means to an end" is a pretty good example of "maybe that's not the best approach to a solution".

By the way, how did those Baltimore riots work out as a means to an end?  Any significant change come about in solving the problem of racism in America, or did it just result in some homies getting themselves some free **** and causing a lot of damage to businesses and the personal property of innocent people?
BL?
BL???
BL?????
FWIW, I totally understand why BL is avoiding answering the question.  I'd feel pretty stupid too if I had advocated rioting as "an end justifying the needs" if the end I was hoping for never had a chance of happening.

Not a "finest hour" if it were anybody else.  But par for the course for BL.
EDITED - the cut paste didn't work right.

I didn't answer because I never condoned the Baltimore riots, I did condone protests. I said that sometimes breaking the law is justifiable.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?ForumID=530&TopicID=479598&ThreadID=10702005#l_10702005
8/10/2015 5:43 PM
FWIW, this is what I originally said about the Baltimore riots:

www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx

Posted by tecwrg on 4/28/2015 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/28/2015 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mchales_army on 4/28/2015 8:54:00 AM (view original):
More parents should. 
Unfortunately she'll probably have charges pressed against her in this tarded up society we've devolved into.
Maybe the parents of those killer cops should have done a better job
In BL's 'murica, black folk would have license to do anything their little hearts desire; cops wouldn't be allowed to go after them because that would be RACIST!!!!!
Um no. That's not it. 

Two events happened, 1) a homeless man under arrest for a minor crime somehow suffers a severed spine and dies while handcuffed and 2) people riot and destroy some property. It's funny that the OUTRAGE! is directed at #2 instead of #1. 

Yeah it's absolutely not acceptable to riot and wreck other people's stuff but, on the scale of wrongness, one of these things is not like the other. 
8/10/2015 5:59 PM
Advocating violence on uninvolved people is never a good solution.   Only a functional retard would post something like that. 

Do we have one of those around here?
8/10/2015 7:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/10/2015 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Advocating violence on uninvolved people is never a good solution.   Only a functional retard would post something like that. 

Do we have one of those around here?
Why, yes indeed, I believe we do!!
8/10/2015 10:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19
Police interaction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.