BONE SPUR Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/24/2015 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/24/2015 10:04:00 AM (view original):
So support gay marriage wins, support ACA wins, support banning the confederate flag wins but more people think we're socially headed in the wrong direction. Odd results.
  Hold on there partner!  Name the state or states that voted for gay marriage.  

The majority of states refused to set up exchanges.  Most people don't like Obamacare.

I could care less about the flag although it should be left up to the states to decide.

Try again.
Did you actually read the results of the poll you posted? Gay marriage, ACA and taking the flag down from the governmental offices all came out with a majority of people in favor of them.
7/24/2015 6:09 PM
Sorry.  Strongly and somewhat uncomfortable are at 63%.

Try again.
7/24/2015 6:13 PM

You are really really slow.  You don't know what you're doing.  We got a bunch of people in Washington who don't know what they are doing.

Look!  I run businesses.  I make a lot of money.  I'm very rich.  I don't need money.  I got it.  You can't buy me. 

You can't buy me with one of your lobbyist.  That's what I do.  I pay people off to do what I want.  You can't buy me.

I can buy anybody in Washington I want to.  All your people in Washington dance to my tune.  They are bought every day.

I tell the truth because I don't have to lie.   You got a bunch of stupid people.  They don't know how to make a deal.  I can make a deal. I can make a deal with the Chinese who are running all over us. I can make deals that are better than the bad deals these guys are making.  We're making bad deals.  We are making bad deals with the Mexicans.  And by the way, I make deals with Mexicans.  I make deals and we make money.  I've got a lot of good deals going on with the Mexicans who, by the way, love me.  The Mexicans love me.   

7/26/2015 3:25 PM
◂ Prev 123
BONE SPUR Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.