Educated Cats discuss the Mews of the day Topic

Once again it is safe to walk the streets of non sports forum. I am here to protect you.
11/2/2018 5:41 PM

Thank You Cop Cat.
11/2/2018 5:43 PM

PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO VOTE!

Regardless of party or ideology, it's important for we the people to vote. I want ALL of us to vote.

SO PLEASE all my democrat friends, REMEMBER to get out NEXT WEEK and cast your vote.

Don't put it off and don't be late. VOTE!

And for my democrat friends that will be NOVEMBER 7th! Please mark your calendars NOV 7th!

I promise you...if you vote this NOV 7th, AMERICA will thank and salute you. MAGA!
11/2/2018 9:17 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/2/2018 9:17:00 PM (view original):

PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO VOTE!

Regardless of party or ideology, it's important for we the people to vote. I want ALL of us to vote.

SO PLEASE all my democrat friends, REMEMBER to get out NEXT WEEK and cast your vote.

Don't put it off and don't be late. VOTE!

And for my democrat friends that will be NOVEMBER 7th! Please mark your calendars NOV 7th!

I promise you...if you vote this NOV 7th, AMERICA will thank and salute you. MAGA!
Is that from a GOP negative television campaign script? You are one witty little man if it's not. I mean, that is some Monty Python-esque stuff Bro. Almost sounds like you're afraid of what the real majority believes up in this piece. The deflection is some Star Trek level stuff too!
11/2/2018 9:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

RESIST!
11/2/2018 9:35 PM
Head for teh Superdomez...
11/2/2018 9:36 PM

Bastard took my bike rack hole. Punched her. Vote Kieth Ellison!
11/2/2018 9:38 PM

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
11/2/2018 9:40 PM

I'm bigger than you AND I'm holding a pillow pet.
11/2/2018 9:43 PM

Do you see the guy over there wearing pants that look like the boxers they sell at Wal-Mart?
11/2/2018 9:45 PM

EAT SOME WINDSHIELD!
11/2/2018 9:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...50|51|52|53|54...91 Next ▸
Educated Cats discuss the Mews of the day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.