Quote post by DougOut on 11/25/2018 4:53:00 PM:

11/25/2018 6:45 PM

Some people are just stupid
12/1/2018 5:52 PM
San Diego Union Tribune: Border Patrol: crowd confronts agents -11.25.13
WSJ: U.S. Border Patrol Uses Tear Gas to Disperse Migrant Caravan
BBC: France fuel protests: Police in Paris fire tear gas
BBC: Brexit: Theresa May defends deal amid criticism from MPs
Scientists rip new federal climate report as ‘tripe’ – ’embarrassing’ – ‘systematically flawed’ – Key claim based on study funded by Steyer & Bloomberg
CNN: Donald Trump buried a climate change report he doesn’t believe
WSJ: ‘School Choice Moms’ Tipped the Governor’s Florida Race
Washington Post: What’s up with all those black men who voted for the Republican in the Georgia governor’s race?
The Federalist: Republicans Won Nearly Half Of Florida Hispanics In 2018
Bloomberg: What If Democrats Have to Impeach the President?
Politico: Ernst: Congress, Trump should avoid shutdown over border wall
Reuters: Trump is right, jobs for black Americans abound. Here’s why it may not last
Washington Post: Robert ‘Bob’ McNair, businessman who brought the NFL back to Houston, dies at 81
Gizmodo: Decolonizing Mars: Are We Thinking About Space Exploration All Wrong?
Mashable: Elon Musk on moving to Mars: ‘We think you can come back but we’re not sure’
Daily Wire: John Kerry Warns Immigration Has ‘Crushed’ Europe
Fox: Ohio professor sues over rebuke for calling transgender student male
RCM: Did You Know the Greatest Two-Year Global Cooling Event Just Took Place?
Hot Air: Did You Hear? Now Man Is Causing Climate Change on the Moon
Thrillist: NASA Is Landing on Mars Today. Here’s How to Watch It Live.
12/1/2018 6:45 PM
12/2/2018 3:35 PM

How many votes you need?
12/2/2018 4:51 PM
We're done with you. Please go away forever and enjoy all the taxpayer money you get to live off the rest of your life.

Maybe you can move to France. How's that global warming thing going for you?

MORE RUSH LIMBAUGH!

FRENCH MIDDLE CLASS RIOT OVER LEFTIST FAKE NEWS GLOBAL WARMING TAX!

RUSH: Have you seen at all in the last week any video out of France, what’s happening over there? Just a few seconds, huh? Here’s the thing about this. Isn’t Europe utopia? Isn’t Europe showing us the way? Don’t our elites tell us that our future is emulating Europe, from trains to climate change to immigration, the Europeans are doing it right. The Europeans have got it down pat, right?

Well, in this case, the Europeans, the French, are doing exactly what the global climate change political movement wants done! This young little whippersnapper president has put a massive tax on carbon, which has driven the price of gasoline to over seven bucks a gone. Now, they want you to believe, to the extent that they’re reporting this, that interestingly the media wants you to believe, that it’s extreme leftists that are wearing the yellow vests and are protesting. That’s not who’s protesting.

You know who’s protesting in France? The middle class. You may not know this. They’re sometimes called the yellow vest crowd. The reason is, in France, you are required to have a yellow vest in your car in case your car has a breakdown or an accident, you’re to put that on so that you’re seen at night by emergency personnel or others. It’s for your safety. So everybody’s wearing the yellow vest.

It’s the middle class, and they’re protesting over climate change! They’re protesting this carbon tax, which is exactly what the worldwide left wants to happen in the United States. They’re protesting this massive increase in the price of gasoline. And it is the worst protests that have taken place in Paris in all of France since 1968. It is devastating. And it’s happening in the elite sections like near the Champs-Elysees.

And it’s got this new French president totally nonplussed because he thought this was the route to instant love, to instance popularity. Why, everybody believes in climate change. Everybody wants to save the planet, everybody hates fossil fuels, everybody hates pollution, everybody this, everybody that. This young, impressionable little guy has been led to the trough by a bunch of worldwide leftists, and he’s bought hook, line, and sinker this literal bilge and drivel that they’ve been teaching him.

So he slaps this massive tax, and now he’s got the middle class in his country revolting. Boston had its problems with tea, the French are having problems with gasoline. I think energy prices are probably more important to people than tea. Now, this is gonna be an interesting winter in Paris. And I hope it doesn’t get too cold because a lot of people use fossil fuels to heat their homes. And when people can’t afford to heat their homes as well as drive their cars, they tend to get grouchy.

12/3/2018 6:21 PM

Hmmm.........I'm a millionaire.
12/8/2018 5:43 PM
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN.....Go to the PIT.

It is dead. I kilt it. But I did view a thread.

These guys are still buying into Mueller and collision. SAD

I will write them a poem.
12/8/2018 6:37 PM

Doug...you should write a collusion poem. It would rock.
12/8/2018 6:55 PM
The left's contusion
on the thing named collusion
came from the fusion
of the fake news delusion
most call it prolusion
end game detrusion
a suffusion impulsion perfusion
to make an excussion
to cover their intrusion
because their lies are an illusion
12/9/2018 2:21 PM
Here's some ***** for ya dummy...

12/9/2018 5:15 PM
I miss rcbracco

NOT
12/9/2018 6:00 PM
Remember when rsp777 ruined every thread? He's not here anymore. PERMA BANNED
12/9/2018 6:16 PM
Remember when rcbracco used to post? Me neither'

It would really be weird if he just showed up
12/9/2018 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...52|53|54|55|56...91 Next ▸
Educated Cats discuss the Mews of the day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.