How often are "Injury Recovery"? And how many can you get in a 60 day DL? He is back up to his overall rating but his power is still down a couple of points. Should I leave him there to see if he receives another Injury Recovery or do you think he is got all he is going to get? And how long do I wait to see if there is another Recovery? 

I have $18M in training and $20M in medical

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=6245190
10/10/2015 9:52 AM
With $20 million in medical and a 99 makeup keep him on the DL. When you see that he gets a cycle that says 'regular season' rather then injury recovery, take him off. Unless you are battling for a playoff spot, I'd keep him on the DL as long as possible. He might get some pretty sweet gains.
10/10/2015 10:39 AM
Ok Thanks
10/10/2015 10:43 AM
I have seen respectable gains from injury recovery in major attributes like power and contact. However, I have multiple examples of how these gains disappear after the rollover of the new season. The response I am getting is that no matter what, the player can never pass his ceiling year over year. So, if he gets injured and has extraordinary injury recovery that brings him over his ceiling, it will revert back to his ceiling after rollover.
3/10/2018 1:13 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.