Joining a new world Topic

I stand by my idea.  I think it is a great idea.  I understand the argument against it but prefer the flexibility of those qualified to go where they want.
8/31/2015 8:28 PM
Posted by mojolad on 8/31/2015 3:29:00 AM (view original):
I will take it a step further and say: Whenever a coach has been at any level in any world , he should be able to advance to the next level in any other world !
And once he has one level played in  1A in any world, he should be allowed to jump levels and go to any level he wants in any world with out doing it a step at a time.

Just make it so that coaches in one world where they already have a team can make the move first. Other world coaches then get their shot if they want to change worlds.
9/1/2015 11:39 AM
Posted by 0bigzeke0 on 9/1/2015 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 8/31/2015 3:29:00 AM (view original):
I will take it a step further and say: Whenever a coach has been at any level in any world , he should be able to advance to the next level in any other world !
And once he has one level played in  1A in any world, he should be allowed to jump levels and go to any level he wants in any world with out doing it a step at a time.

Just make it so that coaches in one world where they already have a team can make the move first. Other world coaches then get their shot if they want to change worlds.
Feels like a pretty good compromise. In other words, the "line jumpers" would have to wait until new-coach sign-ups to grab the upper-division team of their liking.
9/1/2015 12:35 PM
Would it be feasible to do this with just Hayes and Dobie first, to see how it goes? Those are the 2 least populated worlds. Or would it be nearly impossible programming-wise to set up 2 worlds differently?
9/1/2015 1:59 PM
I don't like the compromise. I feel once you have qualified for a level you should be able to go to any world any level. The playing field is level. "Anyone" can do it.
9/1/2015 4:32 PM
◂ Prev 12
Joining a new world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.