funny re-reading this thread after a year & half almost.....i was so hot/ticked, i wish i could have made more coherent replies like BK laid out so much better
2/10/2017 10:30 PM (edited)
Saw this as well...https://www.wisjournal.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=490896&ThreadID=10864651&TopicsTimeframe=30&TopicsPage=2

He takes offense to being left out of the title game, but cheated to try and get there!
2/11/2017 12:35 AM
2/11/2017 5:12 AM
full disclosure; i came into Leahy ND in season 98, my first elite with 7 active worlds between esf0242 & jmcgarry, i was approached by tigerpark in site mails about "friendly" recruiting practice among elites. he explained we should agree beforehand upon which 5 & 4 stars in our common 180 we would "claim" in order to save money vs. OSU, PSU & Tenn who were also close...no need to butt heads w/ each other with these other guys right there too right? plus he had an agreement w/ them already so i didnt want to be the guy to upset the order of things. he had been at UM for 3 seasons already & i fell for it. after 2 seasons of site mailing back n forth a list of guys we would divvy up I asked the coaches in our ...conference if indeed this was the case. the two owners i approached both were aghast at my suggestion. I knew i was a sucker at that point. i backed out of the agreement. i started winning big(ger) at that point & heres where BK's timeline of akites moving up begins to progress. i was wrong, i admit it. and i have kept this 2-3 season agreement silent for not wanting to incriminate myself, well that is no longer paramount here. I know in my heart the other account does not involve anyone but TP himself. I am leaving WIS & keeping thta initial relationship private no longer matters. i apologize to all. its for real the only world/time anything like that has occurred in my 377 seasons of GD. my belief is TP thought id never bring it up & is always taunting me in responses for that reason, b/c he knows i had a moment of guilt as well. well...there it is. what does this mean here that there is established collusion, i being the person involved. i am sorry i am leaving and my rep will take a hit, but i wanted to come clean.
2/13/2017 10:12 PM (edited)
if WIS has the ability to go back in time on sitemails between us they can verify what i say is true & if i am not mistaken one of those owners i approached about the supposed agreement is still here in the big 10. i wonder if they recall my sitemail, he even followed me on twitter since we were such "friends" which i am sure is why the "not my president" quip earlier on was put out there
2/13/2017 10:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.