Fill in the Bill James blank Topic

I am anxious to see Comey go public with whether or not he recommends indictment of Hillary. You can bet if he recommends indictment, he will have plenty of dirt on her...

Regardless of who wins the Republican nomination, I think it is paramount that he has the ability and willingness to work with Congress to get things done...
2/10/2016 8:55 PM
!
11/9/2016 1:14 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 11/9/2016 1:14:00 AM (view original):
!
Says it all
11/13/2016 11:46 AM
Well, that went worse than I expected. My apologies to italyprof, contrarian and others in this thread from 5 years ago who had Trump's number long before I did.

Biden's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure...
1/20/2021 1:58 PM (edited)
Did pretty well in foreign policy I gotta say
1/20/2021 4:15 PM
Guys can we keep the politics in the general non-sports forum, please.
1/20/2021 4:57 PM
Fair enough. From here on out there won't be as much to talk about anyway.
1/20/2021 5:20 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forumID=530

you can get your political fix here.
1/20/2021 9:05 PM (edited)
The USA POTUS election is much more of a joke than the vote for Gold Glovers, in all reality.

The media & the parties themselves selected the candidates.

The fact that EVERY POTUS election comes down to 2 AIPAC/Military Industrial Complex/Banker puppets should be some sort of indication that the voice of the ppl is pretty much silent.

In what rational society does the electorate elect a man with a long history of plagiarism, racism, lying, corruption, perversion, & war mongering bc the other guy is hated even more than the POS that won?

Bill James must be completely clueless of reality if he thinks the potus election has more integrity than the gold glove elections....
1/21/2021 1:38 PM
Not so good at following requests are we?

The Hall of Fame should use primaries and an electoral college voting scheme.
:-)
1/21/2021 3:06 PM
◂ Prev 123
Fill in the Bill James blank Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.