Chris Mullin
David Lee
Derek Harper
Jameer Nelson
Kenneth Faried
Khris Middelton
Mike Miller
Sidney Moncrief

Reply or sitemail malfunction if interested.
3/1/2016 10:00 AM
I'll take it.
3/1/2016 11:08 AM
Outstanding. I will add you to the private forums. TheRE you can read the rules and such. If you have any questions, let me know. We have a week of regular season left.
3/1/2016 3:35 PM
I have another opening. We have a late season no-show. Team has a pick within top 12, and a lot of good free agents available. This is a random league, so your usable season is not determined until draft is done. Let me know if you are interested.

Bo Outlaw : 93-07 :
Brent Barry : 95-08 :
Damian Lillard : 12-14 :
George Gervin : 72-85 :
Hakeem Olajuwon : 84-01 :
Julius Erving : 71-86 :
Larry Sanders : 10-14 :
Manute Bol :
Moses Malone : 74-94 :
Sleepy Floyd : 82-94 :

We are ready to draft as soon as this team is claimed.
3/22/2016 4:27 PM (edited)
Do you mind if I join? I'm new, but I've been lurking for a while and playing exhibition seasons for years.
3/23/2016 9:22 AM
Sure. Welcome biztest.
3/23/2016 10:52 AM
I think you are full. If not, let me know.
3/31/2016 8:54 AM
We are full, but I'm sure you can be waitlisted for next season.
3/31/2016 1:50 PM
Season 16 of the Ultimate Random-as-Possible Progressive is looking for owners again.

The short version of the rules are that each season you get a random year from each of your players, so you could get Michael Jordan as a Bull, a Wizard, or a Birmingham Baron. We use www.basketball-reference.com to determine available seasons for players, so guys who having missing seasons (from injury, like Derrick Rose, retirement, like Kermit Washington, or playing baseball like MJ) could draw those seasons. There is a supplemental IR draft at the end of each draft to fill out your roster if you draw a season like that.

At the end of each season, two players are drawn randomly, from www.random.org, to leave your team via free agency. Season one's champion tragically lost Wilt Chamberlain. This keeps great players always in the mix.
The draft order is also determined randomly, with each of the twelve nonplayoff teams getting a spot determined on a sliding scale that starts at 25% for the team with the worst record, so this makes tanking undesirable, as you could both not get a good draft spot and lose your best player anyways.

If you have any questions or want to join, feel free to post below or shoot me a sitemail

Teams open:
Team 1: (Owners resigned)
Otis Thorpe
Brandon Roy
Paul Pierce
Isiah Thomas
Antonio McDyess
Stephon Marburry
Chris Mullin
Dwyane Wade
Peja Stojakovic
Dave Bing
Plus a 1st round draft pick and a 2nd round draft pick. Team will pick 10th in both rounds.
5/26/2016 10:48 PM (edited)
This league is fun. You should play.
5/30/2016 12:42 PM
I'll take it
5/30/2016 10:18 PM
@rubnsly it's yours. I will add you to the league forums and we will get the draft going soon.
5/31/2016 11:05 AM
Season 17 of the Ultimate Random-as-Possible Progressive is looking for a owner again.

The short version of the rules are that each season you get a random year from each of your players, so you could get Michael Jordan as a Bull, a Wizard, or a Birmingham Baron. We use www.basketball-reference.com to determine available seasons for players, so guys who having missing seasons (from injury, like Derrick Rose, retirement, like Kermit Washington, or playing baseball like MJ) could draw those seasons. There is a supplemental IR draft at the end of each draft to fill out your roster if you draw a season like that.

At the end of each season, two players are drawn randomly, from www.random.org, to leave your team via free agency. Season one's champion tragically lost Wilt Chamberlain. This keeps great players always in the mix.

The draft order is also determined randomly, with each of the twelve nonplayoff teams getting a spot determined on a sliding scale that starts at 25% for the team with the worst record, so this makes tanking undesirable, as you could both not get a good draft spot and lose your best player anyways.

If you have any questions or want to join, feel free to post below or shoot me a sitemail.

The team roster that is available is below, there will be 2 free agents to leave as listed above:

Larry Bird
Andrei Kirilenko
Elton Brand
Ron Harper
Kevin Porter
Jerry Lucas
Dan Roundfield
Anfernee Hardaway
Elvin Hayes
Yao Ming
Mason Plumlee
Micheal Williams
7/19/2016 5:32 AM
I will take it
7/19/2016 11:33 AM
Posted by snydpie on 7/19/2016 11:33:00 AM (view original):
I will take it
You got it. I will add you to the private forums so you can look around and get a feel for how things flow. We are in the 2nd half of the season right now, so there is still some time.
7/20/2016 6:02 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.