Looking for 1 owner to take a team l. We are in the playoffs and preparing for the seventeenth season draft. The team is:

Otis Thorpe
Dwyane Wade
Chris Mullen
Antonio McDyess
Peja Stojakovic
Isiah Thomas
Brandon Roy
Stephon Marbury
Ben Wallace
Terry Tyler

Plus 2 picks in the upcoming draft, and a 15% chance at the 1st overall pick. Please sitemail or reply here if interested.
8/3/2016 5:14 AM
I'll come back.
8/3/2016 6:47 AM
Sweet! I'll get you in. You should still have access to the forum, right?
8/3/2016 9:34 AM
Nice
8/3/2016 11:09 AM
Ultimate Random-as-Possible Progressive League is looking for another owner to take over a team right now. We are preparing for the seventeenth season draft. The team is:

Moses Malone
Mark Price
Carmelo Anthony
Jason Williams
Al Jefferson
Shaquille O'Neal

Cut by owner, but can be kept:
John Wall
Mike Mitchell
Bernard King

Included is 2 first round picks, and 6 picks overall (and with edited keepers, could be as few as 3, including the 2 1st round picks). The 1st lottery chance is 7% for top overall pick and a pick in the final 12. Great core of Moses and Shaq.

Who wants it?
8/8/2016 4:10 PM (edited)
This team is pretty sweet. Shaq & Moses... wow!!!

I should have waited to get in and grabbed up this team lol
8/8/2016 12:35 PM
I'll take them if still available. Wanting to get back into the league after a good (though unsuccessful) run at the start.
8/11/2016 1:33 AM
if accepted, we'll keep 7. Cutting Mike Mitchell and Jason Williams, keeping John Wall and Bernard King
8/11/2016 1:39 AM
Accepted. Welcome back.
8/11/2016 7:55 AM
The Ultimate Random-as-Possible Progressive is looking for a replacemwnt owner for next season, season 18.

The team that is available is:
Steve Nash
Dominique Wilkins
Clark Kellogg
Deron Williams
Dennis Rodman
Wes Unseld
Dikembe Mutombo
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Grant Hill
Damian Lillard
Larry Smith
Otis Birdsong

There will be 2 randomly determined free agents shortly, and those free agents result in draft pocks. So far, this team is in contention for a playoff spot, meaning picks would be randomly determined between 13-24. Of the team should miss the playoffs, the picks will be randomly determined betwen 1-12.

Sitemail me or reply if interested.
9/23/2016 6:17 PM
The Ultimate Random-as-Possible Progressive is looking for a replacemwnt owner for next season, season 18.

The team that is available is:
Steve Nash
Dominique Wilkins
Deron Williams
Dennis Rodman
Wes Unseld
Dikembe Mutombo
Grant Hill
Damian Lillard
Larry Smith
Otis Birdsong

This team lost Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Clark Kellogg in the free agent pool. So far, this team is in contention for a playoff spot, meaning picks would be randomly determined between 13-24. Of the team should miss the playoffs, the picks will be randomly determined betwen 1-12.

Sitemail me or reply if interested.
10/2/2016 8:06 PM
I'll take the team if available!
10/2/2016 8:55 PM
I am looking for one owner to take a team that is ready to draft. You have 10 players you can chose keepers from, plus 2 draft picks. The roster is:

Larry Bird
Tracy McGrady
Elton Brand
Kevin Porter
Dan Roundfield
Anfernee Hardaway
Elvin Hayes
Yao Ming
Michael Ray Richardson
Micheal Williams

this team picks 22nd. notable free agents include:
Ray Allen
Kareem
Sir Charles
Moses

Sitemail me or claim in thread.
10/25/2016 7:12 PM (edited)
Nobody wants Larry bird?
10/27/2016 5:18 AM
Filled for 1 season.
11/2/2016 5:09 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.