Welcome back! You get to pick which team you want.
8/16/2017 6:45 PM (edited)
Ill take team 2
8/16/2017 7:04 PM
Posted by rubnsly on 8/16/2017 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Ill take team 2
I figured you would.
8/16/2017 8:54 PM
SEASON 22 of the Ultimate Random As Possible Progressive League is looking for TWO owners to take over for long-term coaches, both have been constant playoff teams. Unfortunately, this season neither is a playoff team. On the bright side, they both will be in the running for the 1st overall pick (also determined randomly)

The rosters are below:

TEAM 1
Alvan Adams
Jeff Teague
Buck Williams
Gheorghe Muresan
Tony Parker
Nikola Vucevic
Charlie Ward
Terry Tyler
Hedo Turkoglu
Jonas Valanciunas
Toni Kukoc
Cedric Cebballos

TEAM 2 **claimed**
Otis Thorpe
Michael Jordan
Shawn Kemp
Mark Eaton
Antonio McDyess
Rod Strickland
Brevin Knight
JJ Redick
Greg Monroe
Clifford Ray
Lamar Odom
Norm Van Lier

Two players will be drawn at random from each squad to file for Free Agency. Both teams come with a 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick. Let me know either by posting or by sitemail if you are interested, and which team.
8/16/2017 8:55 PM
Posted by Malfunction on 8/16/2017 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rubnsly on 8/16/2017 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Ill take team 2
I figured you would.
Very difficult choice ;)
8/16/2017 10:42 PM
SEASON 22 of the Ultimate Random As Possible Progressive League is looking for ONE owner to take over for a long-term coach, a constant playoff teams. Unfortunately, this season it is not a playoff team. On the bright side, it will be in the running for the 1st overall pick (also determined randomly)

The roster is below:

TEAM 1
Alvan Adams
Jeff Teague
Buck Williams
Gheorghe Muresan
Tony Parker
Nikola Vucevic
Charlie Ward
Terry Tyler
Hedo Turkoglu
Jonas Valanciunas
Toni Kukoc
Cedric Cebballos

Two players will be drawn at random from the squad to file for Free Agency. This team comes with a 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick. Let me know either by posting or by sitemail if you are interested.
8/21/2017 10:11 AM
Bump
8/25/2017 2:14 AM
Bump
8/30/2017 5:18 AM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.