October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Posted by hypnotoad on 10/27/2015 7:03:00 AM (view original):
With the alerts at the top of the home page, it would be nice if could cancel them. I have an AL team; I don't care that 2 of my lineups are incomplete. I have a player injured for 3 days; I'm not going to put him on the DL.
Would be nice if there was an 'X' we could click to remove them.

Agreed.  I often have unassigned draft picks sitting out there for half a season.  That notification will be living on my world office page for around a month and a half.
10/27/2015 7:24 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/27/2015 7:24:00 AM (view original):
With the alerts at the top of the home page, it would be nice if could cancel them. I have an AL team; I don't care that 2 of my lineups are incomplete. I have a player injured for 3 days; I'm not going to put him on the DL.

Agreed.  I often have unassigned draft picks sitting out there for half a season.  That notification will be living on my world office page for around a month and a half.
I thought those got released after 10 days
10/27/2015 1:25 PM
Posted by dherz_263 on 10/27/2015 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/27/2015 7:24:00 AM (view original):

I thought those got released after 10 days
Unassigned draft picks don't get auto-released.  Everybody else who's unassigned will be after 10 days.
10/27/2015 1:42 PM
Please bring back the old box scores that have the pbp along side of it.

Why was this changed?
10/27/2015 7:05 PM
Where did you hide my reigning champs World Series trophy on the mobile platform World Office page (Android phone)?

We were hosting a field trip of school kids through our front office and they went away heartbroken that they couldn't take selfies with my orgsnization's hardware. This kind of disappointment among our fan base could affect ticket and merchandise sales! I can just see the Twitter attacks we'll be subjugated to; #dontbogartthetrophy
10/28/2015 8:00 AM (edited)
Posted by damag on 10/26/2015 7:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm really not complaining here... really... but since today's build, now Standings don't show on the World Page for a world which is currently between seasons (like mine).  I realize this makes no practical difference to anything, but the page looks really incomplete.  Why was such a decision even made, what purpose does it serve?

As a commish, the lack of standings during the pre-season creates another click.   I like to make sure people are checking in so I check the standings at least once, usually 2-3 times, to make sure owners aren't missing "important" pre-season events.   Maybe one click isn't a big deal but, if the new layout was to make the game more user-friendly, it fails in this case. 

For no apparent reason as there's just blank space filling the page.

10/28/2015 10:13 AM
We just pushed another build - see details.  Post also includes items we'll be tackling next.

10/28/2015 2:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/28/2015 10:13:00 AM (view original):
I'm really not complaining here... really... but since today's build, now Standings don't show on the World Page for a world which is currently between seasons (like mine).  I realize this makes no practical difference to anything, but the page looks really incomplete.  Why was such a decision even made, what purpose does it serve?

As a commish, the lack of standings during the pre-season creates another click.   I like to make sure people are checking in so I check the standings at least once, usually 2-3 times, to make sure owners aren't missing "important" pre-season events.   Maybe one click isn't a big deal but, if the new layout was to make the game more user-friendly, it fails in this case. 

If anyone but me cares, this has been fixed.   Standings, and link, are back on front page during pre-season.
10/28/2015 3:46 PM
in the world office, game center box, is it possible to display our minor league playoff results? it appears that there's plenty of room available in that box (PC - XP(sp3)- firefox.   my ML team is finished, all the playoffs are underway & all the ML results are displaying as before, but i hafta go to either the playoff standings window or the appropriate level schedule, to see the results on my last remaining minor league team which is still alive. 
10/28/2015 5:19 PM
Posted by carpetbagger on 10/28/2015 5:19:00 PM (view original):
in the world office, game center box, is it possible to display our minor league playoff results? it appears that there's plenty of room available in that box (PC - XP(sp3)- firefox.   my ML team is finished, all the playoffs are underway & all the ML results are displaying as before, but i hafta go to either the playoff standings window or the appropriate level schedule, to see the results on my last remaining minor league team which is still alive. 
That's been a long time wish for me, as well.
10/28/2015 5:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/28/2015 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/28/2015 10:13:00 AM (view original):

If anyone but me cares, this has been fixed.   Standings, and link, are back on front page during pre-season.
Yeah, I'm glad.  I'm not a commish, but I am in between seasons and there are a couple of open teams in my division.  So when I go to the home page right now, I'm checking to see if there's any good news.

10/28/2015 7:19 PM
carpetbagger - we will look into adding minor league results to Game Center module on World Office after ML season has ended.

bripat42 - we are evaluating box score solutions including bringing back something more similar to old one for desktop users.
10/29/2015 12:10 PM
It looks like you can't assign players during the offseason if the ML roster dips below 20 men. I don't know whether that was an issue before, because I'm not usually in that situation, or if it's related to the update. Either way, somewhat problematic.
10/29/2015 3:59 PM
It would be helpful, on the Coach Hire Negotiation page, if the commas were automatically inserted in the dollar amounts for salaries, like it used to.

With the smaller font, it's difficult to tell the difference between 1,250,000 and 125,000.

10/30/2015 6:38 AM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/26/2015 9:10:00 AM (view original):
rwings1927 - we will look into trade chat display issue on the device you mentioned

outlaw 6-4-3 -
we will look into the issue you mentioned

skilly006 -
can you provide some specifics so we know what to review?

dherz_263 - we will review the IFA bug you mentioned.

krw160 - we should be hitting this one early this week

dedelman / tecwrg - you can still view every world page you used to be able for in worlds you are not in.  use quick links at bottom, then nav menu like normal.

Still no change for me. I cannot manage my roster through the GM page, as the button to select the player is blocked by the "letterbox" - aling with the nane. I have guys on my ML roster tgat I cannot move to the DL because of this.
10/30/2015 9:39 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.