October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Some of the reports we run - like the Free Agent report - are so long, we lose the the headers when we scroll down. I usually end of having to just dump those reports into Excel. Can you set up the webform to pin the headers to the top of the screen when you navigate down past them?
1/6/2016 10:22 AM
Don't know if you are still monitoring this since the last post is over 10 days old. Looked at the user settings page, the settings are not accessible to me. Can all of those options be converted to clickable links I can activate, that way I can play around with how this is presented on my desktop. Things are better, though the lineup while useable is still something I dislike.
1/17/2016 2:51 AM
ON another front, used to there was a pulldown box where you could toggle between each of your active franchises, as well as the franchise center and the world center. That was a very useful feature when I wanted to look at my teams and work on things at the same time, plus it showed me in franchise view how many days were left in the world. Can you please bring this back?
1/17/2016 2:55 AM
That's still there reg.
1/18/2016 8:20 AM
if it is, the software cannot detect it. furthermore, as of tonight, the ability to manage my pitchers is now inaccessible, as I keep getting a message that says the ability to edit the various options on my roster and the ability to view certain levels and datasets like regular season, splits, current, projected ratings is unavailable, meaning I can't change the settings to what I want to see. Now I'd been Ok for a while here, but losing the ability to manage my staff on a 41-26 team is really going to **** me off.
1/19/2016 9:53 PM
Since late last night, I can manage my pitching staff again, but every time I click on lineups, I get page cannot be displayed. happens with both my work and home computers. W T F!
1/20/2016 1:52 PM
The scores are STILL visible in "hidden mode" when you first get to the world office page. There's a delay between page load and the blurring of the scores.
Also on mobile, galaxy note 5, I can't remove someone from defensive replacements list. The X does not appear to do anything.
1/25/2016 11:00 AM
Posted by frymaster99 on 1/25/2016 11:00:00 AM (view original):
The scores are STILL visible in "hidden mode" when you first get to the world office page. There's a delay between page load and the blurring of the scores.
Also on mobile, galaxy note 5, I can't remove someone from defensive replacements list. The X does not appear to do anything.
Even the blurring of the scores behind the modal isn't blurred enough.  I can still make out the results with little effort.
1/25/2016 11:03 AM
Also this happens now when trying to view playoffs: Error: An error occurred on the page: Standings_Playoffs.aspx. Please contact customer support with more details or wait a few seconds and try again."
1/25/2016 11:32 AM
The "Action" column check boxes for my re-sign eligible minor league free agents on the far right of the "Available Free Agent" page are unresponsive.  The salary tally doesn't add up at the bottom of the page no matter how few or how many players I select.  I've attempted to select 1, 2, 3, 5 and all of the players on the page but when I click the "Offer Demands" button at the bottom of the page I consistently get an error message reading "Error: Please select at least one player."

I am able to click the "Negotiate" button and make offers that way but it's more time (and click) consuming. 

At least one other owner in my world is experiencing this same issue. 

Using Google Chrome on an HP laptop.
1/25/2016 12:51 PM
Sorting by signing date for international prospects seems to be broken
1/25/2016 3:23 PM
Can only negotiate with one FA at a time in ST.  IOW, checking the box for multiple offers does not work.
1/26/2016 9:04 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 1/6/2016 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Some of the reports we run - like the Free Agent report - are so long, we lose the the headers when we scroll down. I usually end of having to just dump those reports into Excel. Can you set up the webform to pin the headers to the top of the screen when you navigate down past them?
I have been asking for this for years!!!!! It would be especially helpful. And it seems so simple, but I am not a programmer.
1/27/2016 11:29 AM
As anyone noticed anything about post trade deadline trades? I just had a trade accepted and one of the players on a ML roster did not pass through waivers. The trade was created and accepted after the trade deadline.
1/27/2016 11:31 AM
Admin needs to correct something with prospect positions in the Amature draft.

Have a look at:

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/ProspectProfile.aspx?pid=7755026

Top of the player card it says C but then in the expanded view it says DH. The player has the projected stats to be a C so I assumed that's how they were saved as on the draft board.

I'm in the NL so I have my DH weight set to picking 0. No point. My turn in the draft comes around and my team passes on this guy for one that I had ranked higher (this guy also said would sign for slot money).

I'm not sure how to correct this, but I think something should be done. I'm not going to put 'pick 1 DH'. In my draft settings. In another draft, this guy may be gone and I'd end up with a DH I can't use as my first rounder.
1/30/2016 9:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.