JOE BUCK------ YUCK Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I will always remember his legendary call in the Eagles Bucs game. Mitchell...Mitchell...Mitchell...MITCHELL!...down at the 35
10/17/2015 1:48 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/17/2015 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Joe Buck: Fox Sports Commentator Responds to Petition to Ban Him From Kansas City Royals Games
Buck is calling the American League Championship Series and a Kansas City Royals fan, Adam Jones, began the petition in protest. Buck interacted via Twitter with several Royals fans, including Jones.

I'LL SIGN TWICE. THIS DWEEB IS AWFUL.  NEPOTISM SUCKS
AMEN.
10/17/2015 2:11 PM
He isn't his Dad....
10/17/2015 9:11 PM
They don't make network announcers like Curt Gowdy anymore

Or Chris Schenkel 
10/19/2015 6:07 PM
Clone Gus Johnson and have him announce every sporting event
10/20/2015 11:16 AM
I'm a Jon Miller fan. Dan Shulman of ESPN seems to be fairly consistent.

I was spoiled as a kid. Jack Buck and Dan Kelly were in my ear constantly, teaching me everything a kid needed to hear to become a lifelong baseball and hockey fan...I know left coast fans rave about Scully, but the elder Buck was amazing. A TV wasnt needed to enjoy the ballgame. I would have given anything to be at breakfast on Tuesdays at Grant's Farm with Buck and Musial. ..
10/20/2015 8:40 PM
And the LCS  on TBS has been ruined by the absolutely charmless, no-timing, irrelevant comments of Cal Ripken.

Ron Darling gives some great breakdown or commentary, and it all falls flat because "Iron" has nothing interesting to say.

10/21/2015 3:04 PM
I use the announcers as background noise.    Joe Buck and Joe Morgan could do a game with Remy and I'd hardly notice. 
10/21/2015 4:30 PM
Doug Glanville does a good job on Baseball tonight, wonder whether he'd be a good commentator
10/23/2015 11:52 PM
To quote bruce willis from diehard," put those other guys back on"
10/27/2015 9:47 PM
Lindsey Nelson was great!
11/2/2015 1:18 AM
I used to despise Joe Buck. In his younger days he was flat out obnoxious. But I think he has grown up a bit and I actually really enjoy his commentary. He's gotten to be pretty good.

Now Chris Berman....he stinks. He should never call a baseball game again. All the guy wants to talk about is football. I generally don't like ESPN much at all. Most of their baseball guys stink. Olney isn't too bad but the rest I can't stand. MLB network is where it's at. I like practically all the staff on that channel. Who would've dreamed we would have a MLB network when we were kids? I remember This Week In Baseball with Mel Allen and that was about all you had and you looked forward to that each weekend.
11/20/2015 5:27 PM
12 Next ▸
JOE BUCK------ YUCK Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.