Friday PM news dump Topic

All3's grandmother has a peg leg with a kickstand
10/28/2016 8:14 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/28/2016 8:14:00 PM (view original):
Sorry you're crushed that I reject you, but I don't think any of my dead grandmothers would be interested either.

Unless you're trying to show how pathetic a life can be under Democratic Government, I don't see what that has to do with the topic being discussed.
10/29/2016 9:17 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/29/2016 9:17:00 AM (view original):
Sorry you're crushed that I reject you, but I don't think any of my dead grandmothers would be interested either.

Unless you're trying to show how pathetic a life can be under Democratic Government, I don't see what that has to do with the topic being discussed.
I happen to like Democratic Governments. I've read that George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were big fans as well.

What's your preference? Oligarchys? Single Party systems?
10/29/2016 2:10 PM
A vote for Hillary is a vote for the death of the Republic and the beginning of the New America under a one party system.
10/29/2016 2:42 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/29/2016 2:10:00 PM (view original):

I happen to like Democratic Governments. I've read that George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were big fans as well.

More mike-like posting. When the lame personal insults get blown-away, then go to the grammar police route. So very, very sad.

10/29/2016 5:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/29/2016 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 10/29/2016 2:10:00 PM (view original):

More mike-like posting. When the lame personal insults get blown-away, then go to the grammar police route. So very, very sad.

Then learn the English language. Just like you demand all the Mexican and Latinos do .
10/29/2016 5:48 PM
Quite the prompt response. You must have spent all day on the site waiting for my reply. Yet another check in the "SAD LONELY LIFE" column for sjpoker.

Everyone who came to this Country for about 200 years accepted the fact they needed to learn English. Not sure when, or why, that changed, but it shouldn't have. If Americans move to other Countries, do they expect those Countries to supply everything in English? NO! Why are we the only ones who cater to everyone? I'm sure you'll scream racist, but there's nothing racist about it; I expect the same treatment if I go to any other Country.

Please check my spelling.

10/29/2016 6:03 PM
Yet and yet, the Korean kids I see in the library have a better grasp of the English language than you. Maybe we'll send you back to Estonia.
10/29/2016 7:30 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/29/2016 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Quite the prompt response. You must have spent all day on the site waiting for my reply. Yet another check in the "SAD LONELY LIFE" column for sjpoker.

Everyone who came to this Country for about 200 years accepted the fact they needed to learn English. Not sure when, or why, that changed, but it shouldn't have. If Americans move to other Countries, do they expect those Countries to supply everything in English? NO! Why are we the only ones who cater to everyone? I'm sure you'll scream racist, but there's nothing racist about it; I expect the same treatment if I go to any other Country.

Please check my spelling.

That's a pretty wide-sweeping, generalized statement. Did they all? Do you have proof of that?
10/30/2016 1:42 AM
I have proof a vote for Hillary is a vote for the death of the Republic and the beginning of the New America under a one party system.
10/30/2016 8:47 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/29/2016 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Yet and yet, the Korean kids I see in the library have a better grasp of the English language than you. Maybe we'll send you back to Estonia.
"Yet and yet"???!!!

Pretty dumb post coming from someone who's resorted to being the grammer police.

10/30/2016 11:56 AM
EVEN FOX NEWS' RESIDENT CLINTON HATER SEES IT

During her “Opening Statement” on Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” host Judge Jeanine blasted FBI Director James Comey for opening the criminal investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton back up 11 days before the presidential election.

“Eleven days before one of the most hotly contested presidential elections of our time both disgraces and politicizes the FBI and is symptomatic of all that is wrong in Washington,” Pirro stated.

“The Justice Department and the FBI’s policy to not comment publicly about politically sensitive investigations within 60 days of an election exists for a very important reason,” she later added. “Announcements so close to elections have an impact. Now this nation has already gone through an exhausting and traumatic campaign season. The FBI director should not now be front and center. One of the most revered agencies in our nation’s history, now seen as putting its finger on the scales of justice should not now be front and center.”

10/30/2016 1:23 PM
WAAHHHH!!!! THE MEAN PEOPLE ARE EXPOSING QUEEN HILLARY!!!! WAAAHHHHH!!!!
10/30/2016 3:05 PM
BTW, all3 is mildly retarded so it's not fair to judge him against Korean children with fully functional brains.
10/30/2016 3:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/30/2016 3:07:00 PM (view original):
BTW, all3 is mildly retarded so it's not fair to judge him against Korean children with fully functional brains.
Like I told your "buddy" poker, I'm not interested, so you might as well move-on.
Your obsession with me is going to get you nothing.
I do think the two of you would make a great couple though.
You could make nonsensical arguments on all sorts of subjects back-and-forth all day long.
10/30/2016 6:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...14 Next ▸
Friday PM news dump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.