Recruiting Update - Organizing targets Topic

Love the notes idea. I find its a pain right now to setup high, medium, low and then having to skip back to my main page to find out who my medium/low option is for position x, y , z... That being said, it'd be cool if we had customizeable or even just a generic pg, sg, SF, etc. headers to where we could move players u der those and then rank them accordingly for that pos.
11/1/2015 10:26 AM
I'm all for more categories other than high, medium, low.

I am also in favor of having the recruits I've targeted appear on the main page each time I go to recruiting - whether its called a watch list or not.

Also as an FYI for those who say they need to view ratings easier (because I didn't know this myself for the LONGEST time), that is already available. When you are on the recruiting search page, just change the option for "results view" to "ratings".

11/4/2015 7:59 AM
Posted by ohhale on 11/1/2015 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Love the notes idea. I find its a pain right now to setup high, medium, low and then having to skip back to my main page to find out who my medium/low option is for position x, y , z... That being said, it'd be cool if we had customizeable or even just a generic pg, sg, SF, etc. headers to where we could move players u der those and then rank them accordingly for that pos.
I agree, but for me, what would be better is, I can name the categories. Your input plus....Pull down, runs my offense/defense in high school, etc.
11/4/2015 4:33 PM
Posted by taniajane on 11/4/2015 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ohhale on 11/1/2015 10:26:00 AM (view original):
I agree, but for me, what would be better is, I can name the categories. Your input plus....Pull down, runs my offense/defense in high school, etc.
'Pg', 'sg' etc.

'Shooter'
11/4/2015 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 123
Recruiting Update - Organizing targets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.