NON SPORTS SAFE PLACE Topic

I'M BACK!
2/15/2016 5:37 PM

I ****** off The Donald. I'll be needing a safe place.
2/18/2016 9:03 PM

2/19/2016 8:13 PM

The Seattle Parks and Recreation Department is trying to figure out how to handle an issue that popped up earlier this month.

A guy entered the women’s locker room at a swimming pool facility and promptly began to undress. The women using the room alerted the staff, who entered the women’s locker room and ordered the guy to leave.

Now, instead of packing up his package and leaving, the man told the staff: "The law has changed. I have a right to be here." Although he never said he identified or "presented," that's the word, as a woman, the staff couldn’t do a thing. New state law does allow people access to whatever bathroom they decide to use based on whatever gender they decide they wish to present.

Now if you think this is just a lighthearted example of unintended consequences, hold on, because later in the day the guy came back and entered the female locker room again. This time, young girls were using the room changing for swimming practice. No word on how parents reacted after they learned that their young daughters, undressing, had to share a locker room with this guy.

I predicted this would happen, and now it has happened and it’s going to continue and it's going to get worse. Because there are some guys -- especially teenagers with raging hormones, and some perverts out there -- who will view these new transgender rules as a gift from the heavens. When, in fact, it's just a bunch of more stupidity from liberals trying to be fair and this is what we get.

2/19/2016 8:16 PM

Can I please have a safe place too?
2/19/2016 8:19 PM

SHUTUP while I get these trans-gender votes please!
2/19/2016 8:26 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/20/2015 4:13:00 PM (view original):

You need to go over there.  See where I'm pointing?  To your left.  Go to your left.  Way, way, way left….as far as you can go.

The University of Missouri announced on Thursday it has voted to fire professor Melissa Click.

Click, an assistant professor in the Department of Communication, attracted nationwide attention after she was caught on video calling for "muscle" to help her eject a student journalist from a protest site on campus last November. Click faced further scrutiny after the Columbia, Mo. Police Department released video from a separate October protest on campus in which Click can be seen cursing at a cop who is trying to clear a roadway on campus after Click and a group of student demonstrators locked arms to block a road during the university's homecoming parade in October.

The University of Missouri Board of Curators system said it voted 4-2 for the firing of Click.

"The board believes that Dr. Click’s conduct was not compatible with university policies and did not meet expectations for a university faculty member," Pam Henrickson, president of University of Missouri system Board of Curators. "The circumstances surrounding Dr. Click’s behavior, both at a protest in October when she tried to interfere with police officers who were carrying out their duties, and at a rally in November, when she interfered with members of the media and students who were exercising their rights in a public space and called for intimidation against one of our students, we believe demands serious action. "

Click was filmed having physical contact and berating a student journalist who was trying to conduct interviews at a campsite set up on the university's flagship campus in Columbia by students protesting the treatment of African Americans by administrators.

A video of the confrontation, which was taken by student journalist Mark Schierbecker and went viral on the Internet, begins with a group of protesters yelling and pushing another student journalist, Tim Tai, who was trying to photograph the campsite. At the end of the video, Schierbecker approaches Click, who calls for "some muscle" to remove him from the protest area. She then appears to grab at Schierbecker's camera.

Henrickson said Click has the right to appeal her firing.

2/25/2016 6:02 PM
2/26/2016 1:38 PM

We never get fired. We just move around. Americans fire people. WE DON'T. I'll show up soon enough after a vacation and YOU will pay for it all. I got a job for life. You'll spend the rest of your life looking for a job. NOW GET OVER THERE! INTO THE PEN!
2/26/2016 1:45 PM

HI~!~! Are we on? Is this camera on? Am I still relevant?

HELLO AMERICA! We're here on campus where … What? She's fired?

Do I still have a job?
2/26/2016 9:09 PM

Don't bother giving me a wakeup call. Coffee anyone?
2/26/2016 10:21 PM

HEY! et got all up in Dougs grill and now we need a safe place too!
3/12/2016 3:42 PM

GET OVER THERE! And hurry.
3/12/2016 3:44 PM
3/12/2016 3:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
NON SPORTS SAFE PLACE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.