PLAYER EXCLUSIVE DRAFT LEAGUE # 2 Topic

O.K. I'm going to keep everything the same. But I'll put it to a vote, we will either draft in reverse order of finish
or completely random again. If you want to play in this second season please vote here in the forum. I will send
site mails as well. Thank you.
11/22/2015 10:43 PM
OK, I'll throw in my opinion on the pressing questions....

I would be staunchly AGAINST any keepers.  It would be a logistical nightmare for us setting up the draft and I would want the chance at players I didn't get to draft last league.  Plus it gets everyone a chance to draft a completely different style of team if they want, or the same if the last one worked.

Personally, I am in numerous leagues in other sports and some are random and some are reverse order.  I honestly like the random idea better.  One of my teams is in the 2nd round of the playoffs and the other finished in the bottom five, so that doesn't influence me.  I just like the random idea better, much like foucher, but it;s sixer's idea for this league, so ultimately, its his call and I am fine with either.

I thought the first league was fun and competetive, and the draft was interesting, so I wouldn't mess with any changes.
11/23/2015 3:08 AM
I'm totally clueless, but I'll give this a try.
11/23/2015 2:14 PM
I like the random order.
11/23/2015 5:05 PM
random
11/23/2015 6:59 PM
Well I finished out of the race, so would vote reverse order. BUT.. everyone likes RANDOM so guess what?! I go with random. Otherwise I'd be 9 15th, ninth and etc

LOL probably end up picking 24 and 25

11/23/2015 7:17 PM
Posted by roadhouse19 on 11/23/2015 2:14:00 PM (view original):
I'm totally clueless, but I'll give this a try.
 It's a ton of fun
11/23/2015 7:20 PM
random
11/23/2015 9:11 PM
random
11/23/2015 9:30 PM
In for random
11/24/2015 11:20 AM
random
11/24/2015 12:05 PM
random
11/24/2015 12:05 PM
I'm OK with random.
11/24/2015 2:34 PM
random
11/24/2015 5:03 PM
Guys, I spoke with sixernuggets on the phone today, and I have some bad news.  sixer is dealing with VERY painful carpel tunner syndrome, and has been dealing with it and TMJ for quite some time.  He is most likely going to have to have surgery on the problem and cannot be on the computer, at least enough to help run a league or in this case, even be in it.

Therefore, I am going to keep things going for him in PEDL #2 on my own.  It will not be easy, but I'm sure I will have some help from lostnfound, so we will manage.  You may just have to have some patience with me, but I will do the best I can.

No need to vote anymore.  My preference, and it seems most others, is to do a random draft order, so that's what we will do.  The way I do it is kinda convoluted, but it's what I am used to.  I use the NY quick draw results, and each owner gets the first five numbers of each top of hour, depending on where they signed up.  So, whoever is 1 on the signup sheet gets the midnight numbers.  Whoever signed up 2nd gets the 1 am and so on.  Once we have 24, I will choose the next day to do the order, and everyone can look at the sign up list and play along if they want.  If you have signed up, please make sure your name is on the list on page one of this thread.
11/25/2015 3:32 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
PLAYER EXCLUSIVE DRAFT LEAGUE # 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.