David Price Topic

I'll make a bold prediction and say that David Price signs with the Houston Astros. Not the Cubs. Not the Red Sox. Not the Yankees. Not the Blue Jays or Angels. The Astros.

Keep in mind he has a dog named...Astro. Houston is perhaps one the closest cities to his home town. .
11/18/2015 8:05 PM
I'm almost positive he will not sign based on his dog's name if Houston doesn't bring a big bucket of cash.
11/19/2015 6:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
who isn't?
11/19/2015 1:36 PM
HIS MAMMY FOR FAILING TO ABORT?!!??!!?!?
11/19/2015 5:54 PM
Price will probably sign with the Giants; if the Dodgers sign Greinke.
11/19/2015 6:13 PM
I doubt Price will sign with the Giants, and as a Giants fan I hope not. I'd rather see a righty as the #2 behind MadBum.
11/19/2015 6:49 PM
Do the Astros not have money to spend? It's a big market city. Who knows about free agent predictions?? I thought it would be a fun thread to try to guess. I have a better than 1/30 chance of being right!!!! The Astros are a contending team who could use another big starter to compliment Keuchel. I don't know their money situation but they don't have any other big contracts so maybe they take a shot with one. I also think they trade for a closer....I think it will be Papelbon who they can get for cheap.

I think Greinke signs with the Angels or Dodgers.

The Red Sox sign Cueto.

The Giants or Cardinals sign Zimmerman.

The Yankees sign Wei-Yin Chen. They get Kluber in a trade for Brett Gardner and a few pitching prospects. The Yankees trade Beltran for a couple prospects to the Angels.

The Cubs sign Simardjza.

I have no idea where Cespedes and Upton wind up.
11/20/2015 12:49 AM
What are the chances the Yankees trade Ivan Nova?
11/20/2015 12:57 AM
I think Zimmerman would be a god fit for the Giants. I also think they resign Leake. With Bumgrner, Zimmerman, Leak, Peavey and whoever the 5th starter would be, that's a pretty decent rotation.

Smardjza probably does end up with the Cubs..Another good fit.
What could the Yankees get for Nova and do you really think the Angels would give up much of anything for Beltran? He'ss like 50 years old!!
11/20/2015 12:14 PM
cwillis is of the belief that teams line up to get old, overpaid Yankees. 
11/20/2015 12:47 PM
Posted by cwillis802 on 11/20/2015 12:49:00 AM (view original):
Do the Astros not have money to spend? It's a big market city. Who knows about free agent predictions?? I thought it would be a fun thread to try to guess. I have a better than 1/30 chance of being right!!!! The Astros are a contending team who could use another big starter to compliment Keuchel. I don't know their money situation but they don't have any other big contracts so maybe they take a shot with one. I also think they trade for a closer....I think it will be Papelbon who they can get for cheap.

I think Greinke signs with the Angels or Dodgers.

The Red Sox sign Cueto.

The Giants or Cardinals sign Zimmerman.

The Yankees sign Wei-Yin Chen. They get Kluber in a trade for Brett Gardner and a few pitching prospects. The Yankees trade Beltran for a couple prospects to the Angels.

The Cubs sign Simardjza.

I have no idea where Cespedes and Upton wind up.
They get Kluber in a trade for Brett Gardner and a few pitching prospects. 

Do you smoke crack every day? Or just on Fridays?
11/20/2015 12:57 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/20/2015 12:14:00 PM (view original):
I think Zimmerman would be a god fit for the Giants. I also think they resign Leake. With Bumgrner, Zimmerman, Leak, Peavey and whoever the 5th starter would be, that's a pretty decent rotation.

Smardjza probably does end up with the Cubs..Another good fit.
What could the Yankees get for Nova and do you really think the Angels would give up much of anything for Beltran? He'ss like 50 years old!!
The Giants still have whatever is left of Matt Cain....  Heston is a reasonable #5, a bad #4, and a horrible #3
11/20/2015 2:18 PM
Kluber is like 30 years old and is a free agent after next season. The Indians have NO shot at signing him. If they can get a serviceable outfielder and a couple decent prospects for a player that is not staying, why wouldn't they do it? It's possible.
11/20/2015 4:40 PM
12 Next ▸
David Price Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.