south carolina...LOL Topic

Where in the article does it say that he wishes anybody a "slavery filled holiday"?

In fact, where in the the article does it say that the person in question associates the Confederate flag with slavery?

12/4/2015 12:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 12/4/2015 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Where in the article does it say that he wishes anybody a "slavery filled holiday"?

In fact, where in the the article does it say that the person in question associates the Confederate flag with slavery?

"May your Christmas be filled with memories of a happier time when South Carolina’s leaders possessed morals, convictions and the principles to stand for what is right" - referring to the decision to remove the Confederate Flag.
12/4/2015 1:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/4/2015 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 12/4/2015 12:26:00 PM (view original):

"May your Christmas be filled with memories of a happier time when South Carolina’s leaders possessed morals, convictions and the principles to stand for what is right" - referring to the decision to remove the Confederate Flag.
Nope.  Don't see ANY references to slavery there.

So WTF are you talking about?

12/4/2015 1:55 PM
Oh, ****, I'm sorry. I forgot about your inability to think critically.

The confederate flag is a symbol of the south's fight to keep slavery legal. Condemning the decision to take the flag off of the ******* state capitol building by reminiscing of a "happier time" when leaders of the state "possessed...principles to stand for what is right," is saying, "it was better when we flew that symbol of our fight to keep slavery legal over the state capitol building."
12/4/2015 2:01 PM
Oh, yes, now I remember.  I forgot how stupid you were.

If a person makes a statement about their personal beliefs on some matter, but your lib-tard pea-brain is incapable of comprehending that other people may have strongly held beliefs other than your own, said pea-brain translates what the person actually said into something completely different in order to fit your lib-tard narrative.

It must suck being you, being stupid 24 x 7 x 365.

12/4/2015 2:19 PM
You seem to have forgotten that the Confederate flag had only two meanings to everyone:

1.  RACISM.   Anyone displaying, or supporting the display of, the CF obviously hates black people.
2.  Slavery.    Anyone displaying, or supporting the display of, the CF obviously supports slavery.

Jeez, tec, keep up.

12/4/2015 2:22 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/4/2015 2:19:00 PM (view original):

If a person makes a statement about their personal beliefs on some matter, but your lib-tard pea-brain is incapable of comprehending that other people may have strongly held beliefs other than your own, said pea-brain translates what the person actually said into something completely different in order to fit your lib-tard narrative.

Give me an example of a "strongly held belief" regarding the confederate flag that justifies flying it over a state capitol building.
12/4/2015 2:42 PM
Yay Dixiecrats Conservative Christians!!!
12/4/2015 2:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/4/2015 2:42:00 PM (view original):

Give me an example of a "strongly held belief" regarding the confederate flag that justifies flying it over a state capitol building.
Yeah, we had this discussion over the summer.  Go back and reread that thread.
12/4/2015 3:07 PM
Yeah, that was thread where we learned that the CF could only have one of two meanings to everyone.   RACISM!!! or slavery.

KEEP UP, TEC!!!!

12/4/2015 4:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 12/4/2015 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/4/2015 2:42:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, we had this discussion over the summer.  Go back and reread that thread.
Oh...oooookkkkaaay.
12/5/2015 12:42 PM
And let us know when you understand how retarded your attempted argument was.
12/5/2015 12:57 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
south carolina...LOL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.