MLB - Need One - Never Wait at Rollover! Topic

The current owner of the Mariners isn't responding to trade chats so I'm assuming he isn't returning. This will be the only opening we have. Sitemail me and we can discuss more.

Seattle Mariners

World Rules

Why you should be interested:

1. I've commished over 70+ seasons and we've never had to wait at rollover once. We have always been approved the same day as rollover.

2. Very low turnover. See above.

3. Rules including MWR which are enforced (linked below)
3/3/2017 7:58 AM (edited)
The Giants will be available at the end of the regular season for transfer.
3/11/2016 2:52 PM (edited)
The Texas Rangers are available immediately. We still have 40 games or so left in the season.
5/31/2016 8:09 PM
I'm interested in my hometown Texas Rangers
6/16/2016 1:45 AM
We have a last second opening as one of the owners hasn't checked in since the 24th.
9/30/2016 6:39 AM (edited)
Might have a last second opening with the Cincinnati Reds. We rollover tomorrow. Sitemail me!
12/27/2016 8:38 PM
Looks like the Seattle Mariners will be opening up. Please trade chat me if interested.
3/3/2017 7:57 AM
MLB - Need One - Never Wait at Rollover! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.