Yatzr Game Analyzer Issues Topic

I just got a new computer and my game analyzer no longer works (version 1.94).

I tried opening with IE and no luck.  Is there another application that JAR files open with?
1/5/2016 10:27 PM
Maybe you don't have the Java run time environment set up.  

You need a java runtime environment to run it. You probably already have one, but if not, get the latest JRE here.Once you have a java runtime environment, you should be able to just double click the .jar file. If that doesn't work, right click and do "open with" and choose java.

1/6/2016 1:04 AM
Thanks - I'll give that a try
1/6/2016 10:16 PM
Sometimes the PD field will populate with a "C" instead of "v, S, M, L, (or) D", even though the pbp lists the pass depth. I have no idea what "C" means. In another category, it would stand for completed. Under PD (pass distance), I have no clue. Is this a known issue?

I thought maybe if I cleared the cache of temporary files, it would fix it. I don't want to delete past recruiting .dat files though. So, I'm not willing to do that unless I know they will be safe.

Anyone have any ideas?
7/5/2017 9:39 AM (edited)
Covered?
7/5/2017 8:54 AM
That category should tell you the pass distance.
7/5/2017 9:38 AM
Posted by holdaway on 7/5/2017 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Covered?
Duh. I was thinking a different column. God I need to read things closer....lmao...
7/5/2017 6:44 PM
Yatzr Game Analyzer Issues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.