Obama's body language Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
NO
1/8/2016 8:18 AM
Point is, he yammered on about compromise when his idea of compromise is "Let's just do it my way and see how it works out."

He wanted no part of any question from someone who opposed his views.   Hell, he jumped on Anderson Cooper because he insinuated that maybe, just maybe, the gun freaks had a point. 

1/8/2016 8:19 AM
BTW, CNN is just as bad as FOX.    The after Town Hall discussion was so slanted towards gun control advocates that it was ridiculous.   The "moderator" continually said "Hold on.  Let's let the gun control clown talk until commercial break then we'll give you 5 seconds to respond."
1/8/2016 8:21 AM
I didn't see it.  So sick of politics.  Must fight on.

I'll tell you what happened though.  Without even seeing it.  

The real NRA refused to attend.  They were required to submit their question beforehand.  They had one question.  That's it.  Setup.  Ambush.  Drive by media. There's a word for it.

PROPAGANDA 
1/9/2016 3:41 PM
Obama's body language Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.