Hurry up new recruiting process Topic

Posted by dcy0827 on 1/20/2016 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 1/20/2016 7:24:00 AM (view original):
There's too many elite players, I've said this many times, no D1 team should have starting lineups of 95 ath/def at every position, maybe 14 Kentucky could've hit 90+ ath.  There are no superstars at D1 it seems because any good player is a superstar.  Ratings need to be turned down, make those few guys that hit 95+ ath/def really worth it, encourage battling for those Kemba Walkers, Melo's, and Roses.

Fixing post season cash, prestige calculation, and job's is a great fix, but to truly in my mind make the game pretty much it's best form you need a recruit generation fix.

But that is out of the realm of possibility, Fox sucks won't do anything and let seble do anything(even if he could probably not good), and we won't even get anything good like fixing post season cash, prestige, and job fixes.  Just have to suffer what I think it a complete waste of time for this update that we won't even see for another year.
I normally think you're pretty much on point with your posts, but you didn't really just list Kemba Walker along with Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose did you?  Okay, in college, maybe and maybe that's what I should focus on but their pro careers are vastly different, in my humble opinion (Kemba's 52 a couple of days ago notwithstanding).
Just using examples of have 1 elite player making a team capable of deep runs, Melo and prestige injury rose are much much better than Walker but the example is only for ncaa, sorry for not clarifying that

Right now you have to have a team of roses, melos, and kats to be a good D1 school
1/20/2016 6:49 PM
i thought your examples were fine, this is a college basketball game, after all. not sure its even partially relevant how they did in the NBA?
1/20/2016 6:57 PM
do not get me started on the 2 hour first round window.  Easiest thing to fix.  Never......aarg
1/20/2016 10:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Glad to see a ten page thread. Can't wait to see the changes coming!
1/22/2016 12:15 PM
I've been away from the game for years - Loved it & hated it and really struggled in the mid major world of D1 for years and finally quit - I just signed back in as I am excited to see if these new changes help!  Thumbs up for making some changes - Any idea when they will take effect?  
1/23/2016 4:28 PM
Posted by kybucki on 1/23/2016 4:28:00 PM (view original):
I've been away from the game for years - Loved it & hated it and really struggled in the mid major world of D1 for years and finally quit - I just signed back in as I am excited to see if these new changes help!  Thumbs up for making some changes - Any idea when they will take effect?  
There has been no recent news. I don't think many of us expect anything in the immediate future - no timetable has been announced though. 

Welcome back anyway!
1/23/2016 5:52 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have returned sounds like much of the same - no real changes!
1/25/2016 9:54 AM
Posted by kybucki on 1/25/2016 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Maybe I shouldn't have returned sounds like much of the same - no real changes!
there weren't any in the first place
1/25/2016 10:05 AM
Still waiting on someone to win powerball and buy WIS off Fox!
1/25/2016 11:21 AM
Posted by Benis on 1/25/2016 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Still waiting on someone to win powerball and buy WIS off Fox!
Working on it.
1/25/2016 11:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Hurry up new recruiting process Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.