TRUMP VS. FIXED NEWS Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
TRUMP DUCKS MEGYN KELLY!!!

But don't worry, he's still gonna whip up on ISIS, North Korea, etc.
1/27/2016 11:20 AM
I think it's absolutely hilarious that Trump has told FOX to take their debate and shove it. They need him a heell of a lot more than he needs them. While the "fairness" of questioning is open for interpretation, the fact FOX knew of Trump's history with Kelly is not. Nor is the fact that FOX made clear it is not impartial when it comes to candidates, when it sent the tweet it did about Trump. Trump is also 100% correct to point-out that FOX shouldn't be making millions (or more) of dollars from selling advertising that airs during these debates. They are conducted under the premise they are to inform the public, so any advertising money above and beyond FOX's costs should go to charity, or the National Debt, or something, but NOT into FOX's pocket. Another A+ move for Trump, that no other candidate has the balls to do. He might make a terrible President (and we might never know), but d@mn he's made some moves that others should follow.
1/27/2016 4:21 PM

ERIK WEMPLE
1/27/2016 9:28 PM

A fight between two grown men in media is always worth watching.

In one corner: WaPo‘s Erik Wemple. Dirty blond curly hair. Medium build. In the other: The Baltimore Sun‘s David Zurawik. Balding. Glasses. Skinnyish.

Are you rrrrready to RRRRumble?

Over the weekend, Wemple castrated Zurawik by critiquing his critique of NBC’s newest star, Chelsea Clinton, on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.” Wemple called him “childish and misanthropic.” He said Zurawik’s take on Chelsea was “rehearsed.”

Z’s quote: “Steve Capus, the president of NBC News, in his shameless hype for this journalistically bankrupt decision, said it’s as if Chelsea has been preparing all her life for this thing. Based on the first show we saw, if that’s true, it’s been a largely wasted life. And as mean as that might sound, I don’t take it back, really.”

On Monday Zurawik fired back with a complete *** kissing of CNN “Reliable Sources” host Howard Kurtz, saying that WaPo used to have “best media reporter in the country in Howard Kurtz” in the first line of the story. Now they have that ******** Wemple, he lamented. He also tried to reattach his testicles by making a big stink out of Wemple not calling him for comment. He called Wemple a “water carrier” for the Clintons and suggested that calling him for comment might have at least made him seem like a reporter.

1/27/2016 9:29 PM
1/27/2016 9:32 PM

NO BLAH BLAH BLAH!
2/6/2016 5:54 PM
LOL AT BLEEDIN' MEGYN KELLY'S FACE AFTER TRUMP LAMBASTED THE ***** AFTER SHE DRONED ON ABOUT HIS NOT GETTING 50%

IT WAS A 4- PERSON CONTEST, ****!
3/16/2016 7:57 AM

Why is bwonx so angrwy?

Hewwo. I'm Erik wemmpwle. I wob you.

I'm not vewry smart but I know somthin.

Democwaps voting is way down like 21%.

Rewpuwbwican voting is way up more.

Now more Rewpuwbwicans than Democwaps.

I don't wike Hillawry becauth she makes my earths hurt. I don't like when she talk. Mean Wady. My ear ouwsch. Stop. please.
3/16/2016 9:19 PM
3/16/2016 10:14 PM
TRUMP VS. FIXED NEWS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.