Giving Away Credits! Topic

i probably over-reacted... just rubbed me the wrong way, to force it to be public. probably stine was not thinking of sensitive situations when he opened the thread, and if he was accommodating after, then no foul. i take back my initial comment.
2/4/2016 5:11 PM
BG, I think your over the top on this one. I think I read it as you could sitemail him or post here.
I have to say it's probably the nicest gesture I ever saw from Stiney.
You two have far too much negative history. Let it go mate. What he did was nice... 

There's no prize for being a hero around here... He really wasn't looking for anything, just trying in his own way to help someone out that needed it. I gotta say I admire the way he left. He didn't spend a month on here calling Seble names and complaining he had just gotten screwed out of a S16 game he shoulda won like so many do. He mentioned he would probably come back at some point down the road... your comment about expiring credits is not valid either. He can buy seasons and then just ask CS to put it on hold until he comes back.
again, what he did was appreciated by those he helped out.
2/4/2016 5:37 PM
Posted by zags27 on 2/4/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):
BG, I think your over the top on this one. I think I read it as you could sitemail him or post here.
I have to say it's probably the nicest gesture I ever saw from Stiney.
You two have far too much negative history. Let it go mate. What he did was nice... 

There's no prize for being a hero around here... He really wasn't looking for anything, just trying in his own way to help someone out that needed it. I gotta say I admire the way he left. He didn't spend a month on here calling Seble names and complaining he had just gotten screwed out of a S16 game he shoulda won like so many do. He mentioned he would probably come back at some point down the road... your comment about expiring credits is not valid either. He can buy seasons and then just ask CS to put it on hold until he comes back.
again, what he did was appreciated by those he helped out.
yeah, i have come around to your way of thinking. it was nice. good call on the credits too, guess that shoulda been obvious.
2/4/2016 6:10 PM
Stinenavy,

I've been on this site for 10 years off and on. I've finally learned enough and found the patience to build a legitimate Division 2 program. I've been at D1 before but never had real success there. I havent had enough success to get any real credits yet, and will hopefully be making the jump to D1 after this season in about a week. I feel like I'm a great conference member, stay very active and make the game better as a whole. Some credits would go a long way towards motivating me to stick around and really build something at a Division 1 program. They would go a long way as a 27 year old small business owner as well haha. Thanks!
2/4/2016 8:55 PM
Pretty sure the decisions have been made, but I wanted to thank you no matter the decisions made!  I will miss you.  You were a good competitor in GD, before I left.  Have not played you but a couple of times in HD, but you have been so good for this game.  Thank you once more, for being so openly generous with this process.  For me it just means another HOF great is retiring from this game, and selbe better start taking note of that fact!

So long friend!

2/7/2016 4:56 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Giving Away Credits! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.