Who wins the superbowl?!?! Topic

I am a Denver fan been one since a kid. This is going to be one of the most memorable superbowl I will ever have. Two of my favorite teams are in the superbowl and its a win-win situation for me. I am pullinjg for Denver!! Peyton Manning last game possible and all his CAP space will be removed from the team and we will have money to sign all our f/a! Hopefully this happens I wanted him to retire last year I was disappointed he didn't retire because of cap space. As far as I remember he is a 80,000,000 player or that was his starting contract offered 5 years and 2 years of coaching qb with Denver shhh I didn't say that... I am proud for both teams and will be excited either way my perdiction this scenairo-

Denver WINS 28-17 Peyton is a hall of famer replacing Champ Bailey who was a idiiot who left the team to play and was the weakest link on the team. Baltimore is the trashiest team in the nfl I have no respect for them. I hope we get a hall of famer and a superbowl mvp this season!
2/1/2016 7:30 PM
Not Tom Brady.

Okay, in all seriousness, it's something of a toss up in my mind.

It could be Denver very easily, if their defense can do its job. Still, Cam Newton is a lot harder to get to than Tom Brady, so that won't be easy (you know, because Cam has skills Brady doesn't...ok I digress...).

Probably Carolina, although I'm not making any official prediction because I do think it's a toss up.

2/1/2016 7:38 PM
Its going to come down to who can avoid the pass rush.  Peyton is going to get eaten alive.  Cam will struggle, but fair a bit better due to his skillset.

Panthers win a close low scoring game 20-13
2/1/2016 7:39 PM
If I'm in Vegas I'm taking Denver and the points.
2/2/2016 1:44 AM
I took the over.

Broncos 31
Panthers 28 OT

2/2/2016 2:30 AM
31-17 Carolina
2/4/2016 11:52 PM
I wish Denver, but figure it will be Carolina
2/5/2016 2:00 AM
We all know Denver's defense won't be able to get to Newton as much as they did with Brady. And even if they did, he is an athlete and will run out of the pocket. Manning had two weeks to prepare and his football IQ is the best, so he will not look as bad as he did the previous game.

Having said that, I think Denver find a way to win it somehow but it will be close.
2/5/2016 7:53 AM
Carolina is the better team, but I think Denver finds a way to win 20-17
2/5/2016 8:23 AM
Loving Denver +6 on this one and hoping for a great game. 
2/5/2016 11:19 AM
+6, is a big swing, it opened at +4.5 right?...I am a big fan of betting against the public 
2/5/2016 11:28 AM
Love to see Peyton get the win.. Cam will be back many times.

Denver 24 - Carolina 20
2/5/2016 12:18 PM
Cam was at -160 for the MVP.
If Carolina wins, it would be difficult to expect someone other them him as MVP.

Manning over/under rushing total is 1/2 yard.
I'm liking that 0 and might go with the under on this one.
2/5/2016 1:57 PM
A stat I heard this week is that teams are something like 5-23 ATS after a game that they score 40 points in the playoffs.....
2/5/2016 2:40 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/5/2016 11:28:00 AM (view original):
+6, is a big swing, it opened at +4.5 right?...I am a big fan of betting against the public 
Opened at -4 if the odds section of CBS Sports is to be believed, was almost immediately bet up a full point by Carolina fans, crested at -6 last night at some Vegas books and appears to be settling back to -5.5 today. My friend in Vegas says the money is flowing about 60/40 to Carolina right now. 
2/5/2016 2:40 PM
123 Next ▸
Who wins the superbowl?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.