Holy ****....however ironic it may sound I'm actually in f***ing Delaware atm!
2/21/2016 10:13 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/21/2016 8:02:00 PM (view original):
I actively route for the USA South to lose every game, all the time, even conference games, I want both teams to lose. I am so tired of the "We're so great" talk. A Pox on you, your house, your school, your conference and even every friggin state south of the Mason Dixon Line. And Delaware too, take stinking Delaware....
We grow stronger with your hate. We feed off it, we win with it.

Those 5 straight championships must be killing you! Not to mention the "best performances" by the SUNYAC all involve losing to us :P the 87 NC and both final four games in 88 leading to an all USAS Final ;)

Plus the fact we have multiple teams in NC contention and the #1 rpi school and conference, both on pace to place in the top 10 and in #1 all time contention, just to spite you so you can see USAS Phelan atop the leaderboards forever ;-)

You hear it at games home and away, you hear it when losing to us. the chant gets louder and louder. U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

We have become the SEC of online college basketball simulation at the D3 level. We are the dark side!

#USASlife

*USA South Atlantic Conference is very hard to chant. In my mind I pronouce it (u-sas) as in you sassy.

While writing this post:

2/21/2016 10:49 PM (edited)
Can't wait to silence the chant when your conference is toppled by University next season!
2/21/2016 11:36 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/21/2016 8:02:00 PM (view original):
I actively route for the USA South to lose every game, all the time, even conference games, I want both teams to lose. I am so tired of the "We're so great" talk. A Pox on you, your house, your school, your conference and even every friggin state south of the Mason Dixon Line. And Delaware too, take stinking Delaware....
You have a knack for trash talk :)
2/21/2016 11:39 PM
Posted by kbc167 on 2/21/2016 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Can't wait to silence the chant when your conference is toppled by University next season!

Maybe when someone besides a USAS teams wins a NC I'll believe you ;-)
2/22/2016 12:13 AM
I didn't notice the bald eagle erection gif at first. Wow. Hahaha

2/22/2016 1:47 AM
I just noticed a few minutes ago that I have a chickens foot in my jacket pocket. No idea how it got there or where it came from but I'm leaving Delaware today! Although I have to come back at some point later this week. This is bullshit!
2/22/2016 9:19 AM
My legs itch my back hurts & my neck is swelling!
2/22/2016 9:22 AM
It's getting hard to breathe
2/22/2016 9:23 AM
Don't go home.....it's contagious.
2/22/2016 10:01 AM
And it's an eagle talon....
2/22/2016 10:01 AM
I'm glad you guys are excited about your success the past seasons and record-setting pace this season. But, I find it kind of interesting that in this "dominating" season, your conference lost the non-conference challenge to SUNYAC. Two things come to mind when I ponder this outcome: 1) USA South did a hell of a job scheduling for optimal RPIs, and 2) They are overrated. :)
2/22/2016 11:39 AM
The conference challenges in real life are a poor indicator of who is actually "better". You need to have the proper match ups to even really get close to be reliable. For example, I'm probably the 5th best team in USAS but I played potsdam who is the best team in SUNY. Of couse he beat me, his team is really, really good and has NC aspirations. While my team does not.

I've always felt this way about conf challenges. They are fun but you can't put too much stock in the results.
2/22/2016 12:46 PM
Here are the matchups:
Piedmont at Oswego
PBAU at New Paltz
Averett at Brockport
Oneonta at Greensboro
Oglethorpe at Sunny IT
Geneseo at CNU
Ferrum at Coast Guard
Plattsburg at Chowan
Cortland at Methodist
Shenandoah at Buffalo St
Potsdam at LaGrange
Fredonia at NC Wesleyn
2/22/2016 3:06 PM
Sorry boys I had no clue about this challenge ad this is my first year playing. I won't book all my openings for the non conference part of my schedule. I got horny there and booked everything before I even had one game played. SUNY Fredonia will definitely be up for this challenge in a couple of seasons.
2/22/2016 4:10 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.