uh potsdam is going to steam roll me.
2/22/2016 7:24 PM
Shenandoah will be bantha fodder next season as well :D
2/22/2016 8:22 PM
Posted by scoopdogg1 on 2/22/2016 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Shenandoah will be bantha fodder next season as well :D
says the man that managed 19 wins 20 rpi and 5 sos with the jr/fr structure last time.
2/22/2016 10:28 PM
I guess I'll take the opportunity to tell you guys that I'll no longer be continuing on with Coast Guard or Phelan. I'm in a bit of a financial bind and I'm not the biggest fan of the 2x day worlds and I can't justify keeping this team without winning, so I'll be cutting back to just one team in Rupp. I really appreciate the opportiniuty to coach alongside some of the best in the game here in SUNYAC, and it's been a fantastic learning experience for me. I wish the best of luck and much success to the omnipotent SUNYAC conference (too far?), and a special thanks to our foes friends over in USAS for being such great competitors. Hopefully you guys will be able to get University conference involved and maybe even set up some 3-way cross conference mini tourneys one day. Best of luck to everyone in Phelan next season; I look forward to coaching alongside (and against!) many of you again.
2/23/2016 4:25 PM
Bummer clansing! Hopefully you'll come back eventually
2/24/2016 4:02 PM
Six teams from SUNYAC in the Sweet 16
2/25/2016 2:09 PM
Posted by Benis on 2/22/2016 12:46:00 PM (view original):
The conference challenges in real life are a poor indicator of who is actually "better". You need to have the proper match ups to even really get close to be reliable. For example, I'm probably the 5th best team in USAS but I played potsdam who is the best team in SUNY. Of couse he beat me, his team is really, really good and has NC aspirations. While my team does not.

I've always felt this way about conf challenges. They are fun but you can't put too much stock in the results.
Is NT success a better indicator?

So far:

SUNYAC: 13-1 overall and 5-1 in head-to-head match ups with USA South.
USA South: 10-6 overall and 1-5 in h2h match ups with SUNYAC.

Now, of course, USA South has some real big dogs left and may well end up having the most NT success by the time this is over. But, right now I think it's pretty clear who has proven to be the better conference. :)

2/25/2016 2:57 PM
Suny has definitely performed better so far. No doubt about it. You guys have some great teams
2/25/2016 4:32 PM
All four of only's final 4 teams are in the elite 8.
2/26/2016 6:56 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/26/2016 6:56:00 AM (view original):
All four of only's final 4 teams are in the elite 8.
I am a prophet

Current games

Shenandoah v. Emory
Big win by scoop, 20 point mov

Augustana v. Plattsburgh St
Going to be a nail biter, closest toss up of the 4 games

Millsaps v. Averett
Calling upset right here, Millsaps showed it's mortality against Geneseo, I think Averett gets the jugular in a close game

Potsdam v. PBAU
PBAU takes a 8-12 point lead to half time, but Potsdam has a strong second half and wins by 8.
2/26/2016 11:39 AM
I am not a prophet 1/4 for final four picks.
2/26/2016 2:21 PM
Interesting to see how TJ's zone handles Shenandoah's offense
2/26/2016 2:21 PM
You got 2 of the Final 4 right. Millsaps cruised to the Final 4. Nice to see all the 3 power leagues represented in the Final 4. You are likely to have to two undefeated teams that swept through power leagues in the title game. I cant recall the last time thats happened in any world I've been in. Any other season I think either of these teams would win the title.
2/26/2016 2:55 PM
last time it happened was season 73 when undefeated westminister beat undefeated cal tech, aejones and coach_blades as coaches.

thats the only time it happened in Phelan.
2/26/2016 6:13 PM
the0nlyis Giving Emory no love??? You were right though!
2/26/2016 10:44 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.