FUZZY BUNNIES Topic

Love seeing those those blocked post notifications!!!!!

Winning!!!!
7/7/2017 9:00 PM
7/7/2017 9:31 PM
Let me go to my RUSH LIMBAUGH thread. Haven't posted anything from there in a year.
7/7/2017 9:36 PM

HEY FOLKS! The train to Realityville is leaving the station. I suggest you jump on board.
7/7/2017 9:48 PM

RUSH: George Clooney… Now, wait. We’re not going into Entertainment Tonight. George Clooney has decided to leave London. He’s gonna pack up his wife, Amal Clooney, and their two kids and they’re gonna move back to LA. I don’t know how many of you knew that they even moved to London, but that’s where her gig is. She’s a worldwide human rights, civil rights lawyer. So So Clooney moved over there — no surprise — and now he wants to leave. It’s not that he wants to come back here. (interruption) It’s that he wants to leave there.

That’s the question: “Why would he want to leave the U.K.?” It’s too dangerous. It’s too dangerous. That’s exactly right. There’s too much terrorism. The threat of terrorism is just way too high, and Clooney is admitting the United States is safer. (interruption) Yes, that’s the importance of the story! Clooney, by virtue of wanting to uproot his family in the U.K. and move ’em back to LA because of safety? (interruption) They can’t make you stay in the U.K.? (interruption) No, I don’t think we can make him stay there.

7/7/2017 9:59 PM
I make a comment and DougOut the sheep throws up 4 - 5 more blocked posts! Love It!

All3 was smart enough to run away after I gave him a beat down but Doug is just keeps coming back for more!
7/7/2017 10:20 PM
DID CNN just shutup about Trump funny wrestling gif?

I wonder why. Getting sued? Maybe it messes up TIME-WARNER merger with AT&T?

CNN was valued at $10 BILLION. NOT ANY MORE. FAKE NEWS is worth nothing.

NICK AT NITE is worth more than FAKE NEWS. AT&T wants TIME-WARNER but not FAKE NEWS!

Will TIME-WARNER cut FAKE NEWS CNN to make deal? Why not? EVERYBODY HATES FAKE NEWS CNN.

IF FAKE NEWS CNN is cut and left on its own......who will save it? What lefties will jump on the sinking ship now worth zero?

George Soros? He already has Media Matters and others. Can he afford CNN too? WHO CARES? IT'S ALL FAKE ANYWAYS!

The bigger question is this: DID CNN KILL ALL OF LEFT FAKE MEDIA - NY TIMES - ABC - WASH POST - NBC - AP - EVERY FAKE NEWS?

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............................PBLY!
7/7/2017 10:26 PM
FAKE NEWS SURE DID GET ANGRY OVER TRUMP BOXING GIF.

I wonder did they get all huffy about the granny video?

That's the one where Paul Ryan pushes granny over the cliff.

Ryan is the guy pushing her.

There she goes.................

I just can't remember. I'm sure our good liberal buddies were just as outraged at your grandmother being murdered by getting pushed off a cliff as they were by a silly funny gif of a decades old fake wrestling match with a photoshop CNN blocked head. Right?
Unfortunately she actually is being murderd. Just not by Paul Ryan. It's the plan she lost and the doctor she couldn't keep.

7/7/2017 10:44 PM

RUSH: By the way, did you hear what Trump said that everybody’s talking about at the G20 meeting? Oh, this is great! Trump tweeted out Friday morning, this morning from the group of 20 summit in Germany, and he said, “Everybody here is talking about how Democrats handled the hacking related to last year’s presidential election.” He said, quote, “Everyone here’s talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!” So here the G20 guys are meeting, and what’s her name, Merkel… I didn’t mean to say “guys” exclusively.

They’re gathering and they’re talking, and Trump tweets that everybody’s talking about Podesta not letting investigative agencies look at the DNC server! And Podesta took the bait. Podesta responded (pararphrased), “Get real, Trump! Get a grip.” I mean (laughing), it’s just fabulous. “Everybody here is talking about how…” He gets it out in the news again that the Democrats will not let the FBI or the CIA look at their computer. That probably was the one thing hacked during the election!

7/7/2017 10:50 PM
7/7/2017 11:00 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/7/2017 10:20:00 PM (view original):
I make a comment and DougOut the sheep throws up 4 - 5 more blocked posts! Love It!

All3 was smart enough to run away after I gave him a beat down but Doug is just keeps coming back for more!
Wish I could tell if you're incredibly delusional, or just incredibly stupid. You get beaten like an old rug daily, yet keep denying it. Abusing someone so stupid and /or so out of touch with reality takes all the fun out of it.
7/7/2017 11:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2017 11:00:00 PM (view original):

Wish I could tell if you're incredibly delusional, or just incredibly stupid. You get beaten like an old rug daily, yet keep denying it. Abusing someone so stupid and /or so out of touch with reality takes all the fun out of it.
You're such a moron! So entertaining!
7/7/2017 11:15 PM

RUSH: Now, Trump tweeted earlier today that everybody here at the G20 is talking about why Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. (laughing) Here you have the 20 largest economies of the world meeting in a summit.

And Trump tweets that all anybody’s talking about is Podesta refusing to let the FBI look at the DNC computer! (laughing) So we have a story here from the New York Post today. Peter Schweizer is back: “Uncovering the Russia Ties of Hillary’s Campaign Chief,” and this is an in-depth story and it’s actually an expose the guy who does have ties with Russia, and that’s John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign manager. Schweizer was on… I think he’s been on Fox, maybe Fox Business Channel. He’s been talking about this, and here’s some pull on quotes from the story. It’s an op-ed that Schweizer wrote.

“In short, Clinton’s top campaign chief and a senior counselor to Obama,” that’s Podesta, “sat on [a company named] Joule’s board alongside top Russian officials as Putin’s Kremlin-backed investment fund funneled $35 million into Joule.” The bottom line here is that Podesta was an investor and director of a company into which an investment fund run by Putin invested $35 million. So the Russians put $35 million into a company that Podesta worked for and worked with. “No one looking at the Podesta fact pattern can claim to care about rooting out Russian collusion and not rigorously investigate the tangle of relationships.”

If you’re gonna talk about collusion — Russian collusion, Trump, whatever — you have to look at real collusion between Russia and Podesta. Schweizer says, “Are U.S. officials investigating the matter? We don’t know. When Bartiromo asked Podesta whether his closed-door session in front of the House Intelligence Committee included questions about his Russian ties and Joule, Podesta punted: ‘I have already told you that I was asked not to talk about specific questions, and I said I would respect that.'”

7/7/2017 11:23 PM

Podesta has testified before the house Intel Committee. What people are wondering now is if the independent counsel, special counsel, Mueller, is looking. Or whether anybody is. Is the FBI, was Comey, because this is undeniable. I mean, Podesta was up to his ears — the board of directors! Alongside top Russian officials, Russian officials are the on board, Podesta was on the board, and Putin has an investment fund that put $35 million into the company on which Podesta sat on the board.

“After the slippery answers Podesta delivered during his explosive Fox Business interview, U.S. officials have more reasons than ever to demand answers about John Podesta, Joule Unlimited and Putin’s Rusnano investment fund. If they weren’t investigating Podesta before, they should be now,” according to Peter Schweizer.

This is not a new story. It has long been known that Podesta sat on the board of this company and that Russians have board seats and that Putin was investing in this company on which Podesta sat on the board. It would be a delicious irony, ladies and gentlemen, if at the end of all of this what actually is uncovered is Russian collusion with a campaign manager, Hillary Clinton.

7/7/2017 11:25 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/7/2017 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2017 11:00:00 PM (view original):

You're such a moron! So entertaining!
Wow, what a great, original reply. I'm pretty sure "I know I am, but what are you?", is next, so I had better stop now - while I'm

W - A - Y

ahead. I'll let you "battle" those with similar intellect and whit, like b_l.
7/8/2017 9:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...34 Next ▸
FUZZY BUNNIES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.